Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hate this guy WTF

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hate this guy WTF

RCR Running under some kind of new protection that I am unaware of or are you just trying to bring a sense of humor to the entire subject. Or is there something else at work here, feel free to explainat your discretion

Nevermind RCR I get it , little intoxicated and going to hit the rack see you guys may be at O600 things will be better

Old 11-20-2008, 01:58 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

INTOXICATED - YOU ???????
WHAT'S CHANGED HC ?

Old 11-20-2008, 05:15 AM

I think every Company wants to make money, or they wouldn't be in business. Arms sales is one of the highest earners, to my knowledge, in the US economy.
My problem is the troops get weapons manufactured by the low bidder, which can mean corners are cut, rounds won't feed etc, which can result in needless death or injury to servicemen. This may only manifest itself at a critical time.
I don't think the companies that manufacture arms have a say in US Policy on where and how the troops will be deployed.
I would suggest that the Blackwater guys are doing a difficult job to the best of their ability.
It's already been stated that in earlier times there were some 'loose cannons' but that has changed for the better. Compared to the previous Govt in Iraq, anything which was done subsequently is positively humane by comparison........
I still believe that the rules of engagement need to be amended to include hot pursuit, and pre-emptive action to minimise losses to servicemen. You can't fight a war with one hand tied behind you.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:06 AM

Pretty cool, the second vid showed MWRAP vehicles that we built here at my buisness. Contract fell thru thou[:@]

Old 11-20-2008, 07:53 AM

Half truths are the worst enemy - there may be a grain of truth, but it's a big desert..........and there's a lot that he doesn't say, probably because it doesn't suit his stated position..

And yes - rules of engagement are clear, but don't make sense IMO. I'll leave it to Hardcorp to explain, as he did to me.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:55 AM

He should go to the sand box for a little bit and see what it is really like.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

RCR Running under some kind of new protection that I am unaware of or are you just trying to bring a sense of humor to the entire subject. Or is there something else at work here, feel free to explainat your discretion

Nevermind RCR I get it , little intoxicated and going to hit the rack see you guys may be at O600 things will be better
Just a fitting pic. This guy thinks your all wild and out of control and not standing in formation with his views. All that really matters is the job is getting done and sometimes the wild ones will make it happen.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Retired Moderator

HC, I had a few beers in me last night so I didn't respond. I think that guy needs to "walk a mile in another mans shoes" as the addage goes. He has no ****ing clue! I just pray that he does not procreate and spill his weak assed genes into the gene pool.

One of the things that I couldn't believe was an argument was that BW was sent to N.O. to keep looting down. WTF is wrong with that? I know, lets not worry about the lowest common denomonator stealing other peoples property during one of the worst disasters in recent history. Let them loot. That loser probably drinks other mens spunk through a straw. Also, what is the problem with dedicated men going and kicking ***? I see it as a checks and balances system. Keep up or eat our dust.

Sorry about the tone of this post, but something about that guy in the video just struck a nerve. I think of how hard you work, HC, and what that guy is saying. He knows nothing about you, or the thousands of other men like you, or the soldiers that are over there. He is a third rate sack of ****. Damn, I am glad I didn't post last night when I had a few beers in me...hahaha!

Quick Reply: Hate this guy WTF