Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hate da drunk!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
I am all muscle.
Id like to hit on a girl and tell her that as my personal pick up line.
see how it goes.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:38 PM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got hit on by a lesbian once. She made me carry her dog food out to her car and touched my bicep "oh look at your muscle"

Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 AM

I got hit on by a lesbian once. She made me carry her dog food out to her car and touched my bicep "oh look at your muscle"
There used to be quite a few gay guys in my gym and being the stud that I am, they would stare at me (the obvious stare, the one that makes you really uncomfortable). Most of them have gone to other gyms fortunately! I recently saw a good looking girl in the gym and I occasionally looked at her as subtle as I could (I'm like a ninja), not like the older guy who was bothering her and quite obviously talking to her breasts.
He actually responded with "No, your breasts are big enough" (insert Pedo bear face) after she told another dude she was lucky she didn't have to work on the chest as much as guys..... Pervy old guy.

There is also this slightly older woman who used to stare me down all the time but not so much lately. I think she got tired of me.
A year or so back there was this complete douche at my gym. He wasn't subtle at all when it came to looking at women. One lady told me that he stood up in the sauna and started flexing for her. For some reason he had failed to notice that 'she' was once a 'he'. It was quite obvious but I didn't think he was paying attention to her face.

Yumi, you are a bit tired of men right? Perhaps give it a swing?

Last edited by UnderAssumedName; 06-10-2011 at 03:03 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:16 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by UnderAssumedName
There is also this slightly older woman who used to stare me down all the time

Yumi, you are a bit tired of men right? Perhaps give it a swing?

Maybe that was my double staring at you.

I am not tired of men. I am just tired of pervish scum, lazy bastard, all in head egoist, drunk ***, selfish douchebag.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:41 AM

Maybe that was my double staring at you.
You perv!

I am not tired of men. I am just tired of pervish scum, lazy bastard, all in head egoist, drunk ***, selfish douchebag.
Before any feminists beat me to it: So most men?

How long have you been single now?

Old 06-10-2011, 03:53 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by UnderAssumedName
You perv!

Before any feminists beat me to it: So most men?

How long have you been single now?
Ummm. Am I in therapy session?

I am not a men hater. I love men but only if they are yumyumworthy. And it is very hard to fine those special breed of men

Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 AM

Ummm. Am I in therapy session?

I am not a men hater. I love men but only if they are yumyumworthy. And it is very hard to fine those special breed of men
Not a therapy session, just a general wonderment.

I say the same thing about women. I've been called picky because my reaction is pretty much always 'meh' when one of my -only- two male friends say 'hey look at that girl'. I call myself specific. My female friends, 99% of the people I hang out with, say the same but they understand it better haha.

Then again I haven't been single for long so I'm not in that particular state of mind.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:24 AM
August 2011 ROTM

You just broke up like few weeks ago? lol

I'm not looking because I think it doesn't make sense to go out trying to find someone to date. Plus I know what quality I want. (that can be also called picky) I figure when I am ready for someone, it will happen naturally. So I don't bother.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:07 AM

I'm not looking because I think it doesn't make sense to go out trying to find someone to date. Plus I know what quality I want. (that can be also called picky) I figure when I am ready for someone, it will happen naturally. So I don't bother.
I 'officially' broke up last ehm... November I guess it was but I saw her up until March-ish. We spent X-mas together, new years and even Valentines day.. so it only feels like a few months ago. It's still fresh.

Anyway, I'm not much of a dater either. The last girl I went on a date with became my gf for two years so..
I was single for three before that and although I did casually see some girls, I didn't go out on 'real' dates. I'll only go out on a proper date if I'm actually really into/interested in the person instead of the 'well, not really my thing but it might grow on me' type of deal. Before even going on a date I generally will have spent time with that person to know that person is interesting enough to ask out on a date in the first place.

The initial vibe I get from a person is pretty much always spot on so I trust my judgement. One look is often all it takes. Same goes with friends, or people I would hang out with outside of wherever/whatever I know them from. I have very few friends, but they are close friends. I jokingly call myself semi-autistic because I pay attention to (depending on what it is, a certain/specific type of) very small details. I read people and I often read them accurately, especially women.

Last edited by UnderAssumedName; 06-10-2011 at 06:14 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat

Ill tell ya this right now:
A girl with a bike is sex on wheels.

I find it very attractive that a girl can ride a bike. My ex was a better rider than I was and I wasn't intimidated all, as a matter of fact, I loved when we rode together.

I always thought it was a rare quality.

Quick Reply: Hate da drunk!!