Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Happy and sad...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy and sad...

So i am sort of stoked...i just got in my front and rear galfer wave rotors and my new pads should be here shortly as well....plus my PCIII is sitting at the post office to be picked up...

bad part....i am moving probably within the month and i don't want to work on my bike right now in my condo community garage when i know i will have my own 2.5 car garage to work on within the month...

so here i am...tons of goodies to install and play with it but knowing i really shouldn't because i am moving so soon...like i said...happy and sad ....

on another note...anyone need a set of stock rotors front and rear? under 6k miles...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Default RE: Happy and sad...

Damn, that's gotta be killing ya. I've got a garage full of ****ty parts thatI need to make look good then put my bikes together. It's all been sitting there for some time, I just can't ever muster enough free time to get out there and mess with it. Between work, school, and a 5 month old, time is beyond valuable to me...it's more like a delicacy.

2.5 stall garage, that's gonna be damn nice!

Old 04-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Registered Users

yeah and that's the other thing...i got a pregnant wife, trying to sell my condo and getting ready to move....i don't have much time either...i actually have a lot of other stuff to do as well.....hell i JUST got to doing a decent cleaning on the bike....they don't let us wash cars outside my condo so i can't even suds her up...just cleaner...it sucks....part of the reason i don't post many pictures....she's always filthy do to the dust in the underground garage...

as for the garage...i am crazy excited...not only is 2.5 wide...it's also like 1.5 cars deep...it's friggin huge...after we get settled and finish some internal work on the house...i am going to put a work table in there...a place for tools...shelves...oh i can't wait.....i am getting all giddy just thinking about it...i haven't had a garage since my last house which we left to move into the condo....it's true, you never know how good you got it until it's gone...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:18 PM

Well congrats on the little one, I wish the best for everything to go smooth. Attached garage? If that's the case, get a couch out there when the time comes with a fridge and a TV. All that room, it'd fit nicelly with plenty to spare. probably won't go over too well in the months/year to come thou

Old 04-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Banned

PM me with what you want for the stock rotors shipped.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered Users

yeah it's not attached...but we have two cars anyways so....i need the 2.5 for the jeep, mustang, and bike.......but there should be some room for some work space though...

hey short...i'll shoot you a pm...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM

Congats on the new house man. I have a small garage so i have to keep my truck and most of my tools as my moms house in her garage-sucks, but better then nothing. I keep my bike and car in my garage and that's about all i have more for.

Old 04-22-2008, 02:49 PM

There you go, copying me again, Tony!! How did you get it by the pregnant wive that you were dropping $600+ on rotors for the bike?!?

I also have a set of front/rear rotors for 600RR with brake pads for all to sell shortly...does the F4i have the same size?

BTW - You still have a headlight out. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Registered Users

lol....first....i didn't copy YOU.....check the join dates buddy....if anything...you're copying ME!!!!

Jfunk <----- WANNABE!!! [&:]

as for the rotors...i am special and got a deal...two....my money, that i have to pay back....that's the deal...it may take me a couple months, but that is out of my money...so she doesn't really say much...lol...i don't say anything when she buys clothes with her money....it's a nice little arrangement we have....

no the rotors aren't the same size...the rear is i believe, but not the fronts.....

and BTW - you still have no mirrors! [sm=icon_beat.gif] LOL....

Old 04-22-2008, 04:11 PM

HAHAHA!! I do enjoy going back and forth with you, Tony...and you may have seniority on this forum over me, but I got the sweeter bike!!! HAHAHA!! (Ouch, low blow) You know I'm just kidding with you, all in good fun.

PS - I added mirrors the day after I took those pics...just waiting for my front waves to come in (I would have had them on two weeks ago, but they sent me R1 rotors instead [sm=headbang.gif], so WHO copied WHO?)

I should get them this week...and then you'll see updated pics with front wave rotors and mirrors!!

Happy Now?!? lol

Quick Reply: Happy and sad...