Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

It Happened...............

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: It Happened...............

Ahh man Nick that sucks!! But definitely glad you're OK bro... coulda been alot worse. Just like when I went down last weekend, didn't even get mad cuz I figure any crash you can walk away from, is nothing more than an extra expense and an annoyance. Always could have been way WAY worse!

Rash doesn't look that bad, bike looks pretty good too! Either way good luck with the bike and heal up quick!

Old 06-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Mad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad your ok for the most part.

Old 06-17-2007, 10:49 PM

that sucks man, I dont know which is worse, going down riding hard out in the twisties, or going down doing something mundane like going down a ramp. either way glad your ok, sounds like the helmet did its job.

thirdgen, I didnt know you went down last week too! must not have been too bad, your still got your typing fingers. didnt you just get your bike fixed up not to long ago from somebody rear-ending you?

man, that sucks, even though your ok, still out alot of money that could have been spent on anything else, but stuff youve already bought

Old 06-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: krash

that sucks man, I dont know which is worse, going down riding hard out in the twisties, or going down doing something mundane like going down a ramp. either way glad your ok, sounds like the helmet did its job.

thirdgen, I didnt know you went down last week too! must not have been too bad, your still got your typing fingers. didnt you just get your bike fixed up not to long ago from somebody rear-ending you?

man, that sucks, even though your ok, still out alot of money that could have been spent on anything else, but stuff youve already bought
Yup, I went for a lil slide too.... nothing major, hit some sand in the middle of a curve at about 25 mph and she washed right out from under me....

https://cbrforum.com/m_318149/tm.htm

I did just get it fixed up from getting rear ended back in March/April. The front upper fairing that got replaced from that got a little scratched up (scuffs mostly), and the tail section I had painted from when I did the tail swap in January got rashed up. No biggie though, just frusterating [:@]

Old 06-17-2007, 11:28 PM
VP

sucks man

Old 06-18-2007, 12:25 AM

sucks that you went down, but glad to hear you are OK. Like everyone else said bike can be rebuilt, and you dont look to broke up at all.

Let us know how the rebuild goes

Old 06-18-2007, 03:39 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Sorry to hear but glad your ok.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:46 AM

Sorry to hear about the mishap...glad that you're "ok". I thought that I was going to go down yesterday...it was starting to get dark out and while I was on my way home, I seen a vehicle up ahead but it looked like it was on my side of the road, sure enough when we started nearing eachother, that f**ker actually tried running me off the road! Sooo...I was going to chase their ***' down, but by the time I had time to turn around, they were nowhere to be seen, so they have to live closeby, you better believe that I'll be keeping an eye out. Anyways...let me know if you need anything (OEM rearset(s), etc)...I still have my old OEM parts just lying around, taking up garage space, lol.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:56 AM

Always glad to hear somebody's ok after a crash. Heal up, bro! ...even though it doesn't seem like you were hurt much at all

Old 06-18-2007, 09:53 AM

heal up quickly!

Quick Reply: It Happened...............