Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hangover from Hell

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hangover from Hell

ORIGINAL: Rogue_F4i

i think once he told me that he finished a 5th of yeiger?
It called Jagermeister (Yay-ger-my-ster).

And it effing rocks.
5th of Jager? Thats weak! Thats only like 5 Inc Hulks.

Original: havoc_on_2_wheels

something that helps calm your stomach after drinking hard alcohol is to drink milk. i know it sounds gross but it works. think about everytime you drink a glass of milk and your finished with it and there is a film of milk on the walls of the glass. it does the same to your stomach and puts a soothing coat on ur stomach walls to help stop the absorbtion of the liquor into your system
man, i dont know, are you talking about the next day? i remember i had milk, then we were drinking alot that night, 750ml of E&J Brandy, and a bottle of Malibu Coconut Rum, i had to make myself throwup cause of the dairy and liquor mix. When the milk coats your stomache and you drink liquor, the liquor penetrates the milk eating through it, as well as your stomache lining, equivalent of an ulcer. and it hurts like a f#$&ing b*tch! as far as drinking it to stop the absorption, if it did, wouldnt that be pointless to even drink?

side note: me and my brothers made a liquor bong, we kill bottles in less than 15 mins. we once killed a bottle of crown in less than 5 minutes. and they aint no weak 5th either.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rrasco
side note: me and my brothers made a liquor bong, we kill bottles in less than 15 mins. we once killed a bottle of crown in less than 5 minutes. and they aint no weak 5th either.
Now that's something to be proud of.

For real bad hangovers, well I just puke my guts out all day. But for medium to mild hangovers... get your *** a plate of steak and eggs and wash it down with a bloody mary and/or a cold beer. Takes the head and stomach ache away within minutes.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:07 PM

On Sat. night I went to a friend's house to watch the Tennessee - Florida game. I drank 10 beers and had a shot of Jager and was too drunk to ride home. We stayed up til 3:30 and I passed out on his couch. I rode home the next day still feeling a little woozy. It didn't make me feel any better knowing that I had to work from 2 - 11. I like Advil liquigels and Gatorade for a hangover. Then be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day and eat a big healthy meal.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:26 PM

5th of Jager? Thats weak! Thats only like 5 Inc Hulks.
I know, but I didn't want to say anything. Now that someone else did, I will agree Lol!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:21 PM

yeh well i had my own 12 pack, and only remember loaning 4 beers out , then on top of that had about 5 shots of captain morgan or mccormics<i hate that ****) then had about 4 beer bongs

i was pukin in the toilet for about 10 min b4 i passed out on the couch, guess i didnt get enough of it outta my system... that tipsy feeling finally wore away around 6pm the following day

Old 09-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JVracer04

mccormics<i hate that ****)
[sm=icon_quiet.gif]

oh man, dont even make me think about that ****! that and heavens hill. gross! i can smell it right now.

Old 09-18-2006, 07:52 PM

i must be saying something wrong here.. this is what he drank.

he said it came out to 30 shots each..

Old 09-18-2006, 08:45 PM

My favorite remedy is to drink some alkaseltzer before you go to bed or before you get sick. It eases up the stomoch and if you puke, the ala-seltzer neutralizes the stomach acid so it don't burn. I can't remember the last time I puked from drinking, I hold my booze pretty well, but for extreme hangovers, bloody beer. Get some V-8 and mix it with beer. 1 part beer, 2 parts V-8, NUTRITIOUS BEER!!!!!! Woo-hoo. That or an IV is best but you gotta have a hook-up. I'm a corpsman, I can remember many mornings making rounds in the barracks stickin dudes before PT or a hump. I always had a few bags of NS or LR in my trunk and some 18ga angiocaths..

Old 09-18-2006, 08:55 PM

when we were overseas and would hit port as soon as we would get back to the ship i loved the corpsman.. cant go wrong with a IV

Old 09-18-2006, 09:55 PM

Glad someone appreciated us. I'm stuck on a navy base with a bunch of fat blue nasties who don't have a clue. ehhh, choose your rate choose your fate. Who you with bindel ?

Quick Reply: Hangover from Hell