Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Halo 3 Baby!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Halo 3 Baby!

So I just got word from my brother who runs a gaming website that on 9/24 I will be heading up to Dallas for an official exclusive pr launch Microsoft is having the day before for Halo 3. So since he has a wife and two kids, I get to fill in and cover the event for his site. I was going to be sitting at a bar waiting for midnight so I could play, but it looks like I will be playing on Monday anyway. I'm so stoked, and since you guys probably don't kow, Halo is my game. I have lived for Halo since I played the first one over Gamespy.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Default RE: Halo 3 Baby!

you lucky sonofabitch!!! sucks that my 360 is going to be out of commision the next month or so!!! (damn red rings of death!) when i get it back we can continue with our noob pwning like we were on the beta...whats your bros website btw?

Old 09-13-2007, 03:03 PM

We definitely will I just found out this is also a Halo 3 tournament where they will be giving away a legendary edition halo 3, halo edition 360, as well as todd mcfarlane halo controllers.

Site is in the sig.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:59 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahaha I just found out today that they postponed the release of PGR4 until October 3rd... after Halo 3. I'm like "uhh screw that I'll never play another game again for the rest of my life once I get halo"

I've already completely paid it off and I got one of my friends in the video game store to hook me up so I can park behind his store and come get it from him in back before it's for sale

Old 09-13-2007, 08:09 PM

Yep, I'm a Halo addict myself, its a good game anyway, but the guys that created have a good sense of humour, Even the Marines had some good lines. Although the "Flood" annoyed me a tad. (those bloody skulls using up your shield & ammo)

Old 09-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ You go, Pacey. I wouldn't have excpected you to be a Halo addict. I'd be more into it if I could play live, but I get the **** kicked out of me. I hate playing a game where I die every three seconds, am constantly waiting to spawn,and get creditied for no kills when it is over! My son is a little **** when it comes to this game. Heactually lets me kill him sometimes like I used to do with him at Candyland and Parcheesi. I can't wait to play the solo campaign, though. I think they made Halo II to pacify the fans until Halo III came out.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

^^^ I'd be more into it if I could play live, but I get the **** kicked out of me. I hate playing a game where I die every three seconds, am constantly waiting to spawn,and get creditied for no kills when it is over!
you panzie! you dont know what your missing gravytrain! xbox live is the ****!

Old 09-13-2007, 10:35 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

^^^ I'd be more into it if I could play live, but I get the **** kicked out of me. I hate playing a game where I die every three seconds, am constantly waiting to spawn,and get creditied for no kills when it is over!
you panzie! you dont know what your missing gravytrain! xbox live is the ****!
true this, MP makes halo. although, halo 3 will have 4 player co-op over live which will make it more fun to play the campaign.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i really wish xbox live would do something about the servers..it sucks playin gof fof someone elses dsl or cable line( i hate getting dropped !) i heard sony has dedicated servers that were hella bad *** and you dont have to pay for it !

Old 09-14-2007, 12:55 AM

xbox live is far superior to whatever ps3 has! (a completely unbiased fact!!!)

Quick Reply: Halo 3 Baby!