Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

had a good laugh today

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: had a good laugh today

I got a reverse story, a few years back a kid on a crotch rocket wanted to race my 5.0 mustang, he crushed me untill his motor swallowed a valve and flames and crap came out his tailpipe.

Funniest 100 feet I've ever had.

Testosterone is a blessing and a curse.

Old 12-29-2005, 02:22 AM

In all people can be total morons...b/c I'm a girl, I have gotten guys that have tried to get my attention and when I take off and look back to see them trying to catch up....I just laugh...NO OFFENSE, but it's getting old and annoying....LOL!

Old 12-29-2005, 04:17 AM
Retired Mod

yeah this isn't the first time something like this has happened. only the most recent. i seem to be witness to a lot of cases of badassitis. its the contagious disease of adding too much testosterone to compensate for the lack of common sense.

Old 12-30-2005, 02:21 PM

That story is funny as hell. I love the idiots that rev up at me when I'm in my car or on my bike. It's one of those little things that makes life more interesting.

Old 12-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Funny story I'll agree that there are a bunch of morons out there that make ya go "hmmmmmm?" Don't think I've filled up in the entire year without some assclown comenting about how his old bike was faster. But it's always cool to me when ya pass by a bunch of kids and they're like "Sweet bike dude!!" Sort of evens it out.

The best one I ever got was an old guy at work who swore (literally) that his Hardly-able-to-run would beat my turbo Busa in the 1/4mi. I tried to be nice and just told him to leave it alone but he wouldn't let it go. So I brought in my check book and in front of everybody I wrote a check for $10K and said "Go get you bike **** (didn't say ****) and we'll race -- winner gets $10K loser shuts the f up." Can ya believe it -- he wouldn't race The coolest one though was a dude in a Mustang Cobra -- I got him twice in a row red light to red light on my 1kRR. He followed me into the gas station (thought he was gonna be an ***) and he started laughing and sayin "Damnnnnn that thing is fast! I always wanted to race one but I didn't think they were that damn fast!" We talked while I gassed up and he was a cool guy -- appreciated fast machines.

Old 12-30-2005, 03:39 PM

It amazes me how some of these dumb asses have taken the import craze over the top. I see all kind of crap buckets all the time with tons of stickers, fart pipes and other stupid stuff on them. THey are loouder and uglier than hell. I am not a hugh import fan but I like the looks of a nicely built import. SOme of them are just over the top. There are all kinds of people running around thinking thier 16 sec. cavalier or something is the greatest thing. Hope all that rambling makes sense. Just think that the dumb asses with crappy cars have ruined the import scene for those legitamite car owners that invest a lot of time and money into thier cars.

Old 12-31-2005, 09:47 PM
Banned

There are all kinds of people running around thinking thier 16 sec. cavalier or something is the greatest thing.
Try driving around in an old vette, EVERYONE want to race. I'm just happy when that old thing runs, the last thing I want to do is break it racing some kid delivering pizzas.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:56 AM

Ive only had a couple of fast and furious types wanna race. One made the mistake of passing me on the shoulder getting onto the highway. State trooper sitting at the end of the on ramp, pulls the guy over, I gave them the good old "Gee officer I just saw this guy getting out of the bar" wave and went on my marry way.
THe best was a drag race up a two lane onramp against a viper. THose things have got some fat rear tires and look sweet. beat it up to the highway @ 130mph but he must have passed me doing like 180 once we were on the highway.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:42 PM

9 your story was funny as hell, but what scares me is in response to josho66 i am a mechanic and live in a town where everybody has imports and they are jerry rigged i have seen cars come into the shop and lowered the car by cutting the springs in the front and rear which can be extremely dangerous i am not a big fan of imports unless they are done right but i love when the jerry rigged imports come in for inspection i find every possible thing that i can to fail the car.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:38 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Ride till I Die

... i have seen cars come into the shop and lowered the car by cutting the springs in the front and rear ...
[sm=insomnia.gif] WTF could they possibly be thinking??? Wait a sec -- that sounds like an inexpensive way to lower a bike ...

Quick Reply: had a good laugh today