Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Had a dream last night that I went down...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had a dream last night that I went down...

It was really bizarre, especially since I haven't been on the boards here for a couple weeks, watched anything closely related to motorcycles and/or wrecking and haven't ridin myself for over a week. Worse yet, I was only wearing shorts & a t-shirt in the dream...no helmet, gloves, nothing. I was going around a real tight turn and was leaning until the bike just slid out from under me...best part was though, I walked away w/ only a small scuff on the knee! Just doesn't add up!

Old 10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Default RE: Had a dream last night that I went down...

Man that is weird. Not to mention a bit creepy. Stuff like that always gets me thinkin about if its really gonna happen. Don't get me wrong though, I hope it doesn't. That's kinda funny that you say that too, because yesterday when I was riding home from work, right before I got on the freeway I was stopped at a light. The guy in the truck next to me starts talking about how my bike looks dangerous, nice, but dangerous. Small chit chat till the light goes green and then he says to me "Don't get killed". WTF. I appreciate the sincerity brotha, but what a thing to lay on my conscience as I'm on my way home. Needless to say I was a bit more cautious on the way home. Here's to stayin on the bike...

Old 10-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Default RE: Had a dream last night that I went down...

Everytime my buddies show up at my house and start revvin their engines I race downstairs, grab my jacket and helmet and just as I'm bouncin out the door my roomate reminds me that he has his shovel ready to come scoop us up off the road! Thanks a lot *******! Ah well... some people just don't understand. [:@]