Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

guys with gf/wifes

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default guys with gf/wifes

What makes you stay with her??? Looks? Personality? Good in bed? Sugar momma?

I met this one girl and she's not exactly looks like my type, but she is so sweet, nice, fun to hang out, crazy in bed, plus she's kind of a tomboy, I kind of want to keep this one. What do I do, my ex looked like what I always wanted, but everything else was not there, she was a bitch, boring, had issues out of the ***, finally moved to Indianapolis Indiana, I am sure she'll make some guy very happy there.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Default RE: guys with gf/wifes

Im single at the moment, but looks only last for a peroids of time, the other **** lasts a lifetime.

My .02.

P.S. Good looks are a plus

Old 03-06-2008, 03:05 PM

...she sounds like fun. You'll be amazed how much more attractive she may become because of all the good things about her.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:13 PM

I dated a girl back in highschool that looked like I'd always wanted back in that day... but there were a TON of issues... my best friend at the time (and now my wife) stuck through that rough time with me and everything.

I'll have been married to my wife for 3 years coming this July, engaged for about a year and a half before that, dated for about 3 years before that, best friends for 4 years before that, and "normal" friends for a year more than that. That's almost 12 years of knowing one another and being happy to be around each other.

I stay with her because she's a REALLY good person. She's sweat on the inside, she's a motivated and hard worker, she's generally happy, she can keep me in line when I need it, but she lets me slide on some things too (like buying motorcycle stuffs. ). She's just a really good "match" for me... and as far as the looks department goes? I got DANG lucky. She was pretty nerdy back in the day (I'm not the only one who thought so... and she'll agree with me). She still think's she's a nerd... but (and again, I'm not the only one who thinks so) she gets prettier and prettier each year that she grows older.

Some Women age like fine wine... but 90% of the others (IE my ex I thought was the super hottness in highschool) don't. Beauty will always fade in enough time, but it's been my experience that the hot ones seem to burn out quick... the ones that have potential but go under the radar... those end up being the super hottie WIF's.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

13 years together, 10 years married and it was the looks that got me at first. After that it was personality. Now she is my best friend. Just remember this famous saying "For every beautiful single woman, there is some guy who is tired of f??king her".
Best of luck.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:16 PM

Let them ride your motorcycle around a parking lot at 11oclock at night while you hold the bike up by the tail so they dont fall over... Don't take advice about women from me.....

Old 03-06-2008, 03:19 PM

looks don't mean **** if she's not cool to be around. Like Ruthless said, over time you'll probably think she'll get hotter and hotter as long as you keep liking those things about her.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Ruthless

...she sounds like fun. You'll be amazed how much more attractive she may become because of all the good things about her.
That's what happened, I met her, I was like hmmmmmmm, but then I started liking her more and more, and now I am confused, cause I don't know about you, but what I always liked are those stuck up hotties, that weren't good for nothing, but good ornament, but now that I am getting older I see chicks that used to be hotties, and they still have that personality that they can get anything they want from guys just by being pretty, too bad they're already past their prime, and now they just bitch and moan, and buy **** load of make up to cover all their imperfections that come with age, I'd hate do deal with somebody like that on a daily basis, all that bitching about their looks. LOOK bitch, everybody is getting old, you're not an exception, start getting used to it and go do some dishes, haha.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:23 PM

Oh almost forgot, I am a dick, and she has no problems with it.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:26 PM

my girlfriend pisses me off almost daily but at the end of the day she is the only person who really cares about me and who i can actually talk to for any length of time and thats whats important. what good is a super model thats dumb as **** after your done humping

Quick Reply: guys with gf/wifes