Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

GSXR forum OWNAGE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSXR forum OWNAGE!

saw this linked on another forum had to share...

"
Apology from "****-Waffle's" Wife
I am "****-Waffle's" wife. I have taken interest in why my husband stays on this website constantly and wisely decided to investigate. I have read 250+ of his nasty, obscene posts and threads and want to apologize for the horrible and offensive things he has posted. His language is horrific and inexcusable. The racist remarks have stunned me as well as the mean comments directed toward anyone over the age of 40. (I personally admire those over 40 that still ride and have a passion for life.) I am particularly offended by the many remarks my husband has posted regarding females....reffering to them as "******" and sex objects. I could not believe my eyes when reading the countless times he posted things about wanting to "f**k" other women. This has sickened me to the point where I am considering even remaining in this marriage. I am not trying to be a prude, but those women are still someone's mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters and should not be disrespected in such a way. Trust me...I still like to look sexy and believe that it is essential to stay in shape...(I still weigh 115 after giving birth 1 year ago.) I even noticed where my husband made sexual comments about your wives and mothers and I am truly sorry. In reality, "****-Waffle" is a christian man who attends church regularly and acts like a perfect gentleman. I had no idea he was doing this sort of thing online. It shows me his true character, or lack there of. I have 2 degrees in the mental health field and have linked his behavior to his childhood and his inadequacy in the bedroom. ****-Waffle, like many men direct their anger over not being able to perform in the bedroom, to the internet rather than approaching it in a healthy way. He also was not accepted in high school and did not get very many opportunities to date. Next week, we are going to counseling to attempt to put our marriage back together. His mother has directed me to monitor his computer time and to limit his drinking. I hope this post can accomplish several things.....1. please accept my apology on my husband's behalf.....2. please realize that the women in your life would not appreciate these nasty sexual comments.....3. stuff like this can ruin a marriage and even cause a divorce.....4.if anyone else has negative opinions about their penises, get help, talk to your wife and or doctor. Acting like a ***** online can do alot more then offend a couple of people, it can result in divorce, in loosing custody of your children if your wife is smart enough to print out your posts and threads like I did, and even cause you to loose your job if you were posting nasty comments on your work computer. My family and I hope that ****-Waffle has learned his lesson and will benefit from counseling. Once again, I am sorry for the inexcusable comments my husband has made. I think he is unhappy with his body and overall appearance and wants to direct his anger towards others. Lets hope he can focus on his daughter that turns one this weekend and be the kind of man she will be proud to call "Daddy" not "****-waffle." "

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196924
<! / message ><! sig >[/align]

Old 09-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered Users
Default RE: GSXR forum OWNAGE!

wow...EXCELLENT!!!

Old 09-04-2008, 05:19 PM

DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Banned

OH HOLY SH**. That is one of the greatest things I've ever seen!

Makes me happy to be single too....

Old 09-04-2008, 05:30 PM

WOW umm thats kinda funny and sad at the same time

bet he has a busa for hislil wiener

Old 09-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pffft, same **** that's been done by countless wives. Nothing exciting there.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:59 PM

omg that forum. Nothing but one-up-manship on how big of a douchebag everyone can be. And not one reply from the "waffle" in question. Even after a week. Stupid. And fake. I should have known from the start..."hey, we're a bunch of douchebags that need a place to practice our douchebaggery, let's call it gixxer dot com, cause we're such enormous bags of douche." jefus chrift.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmpf...a guy trash talking with other guys...because you know that doesn't happen in real life...just online.

Everything has to be examined and cross-examined till your blue in the face.

eh whatever.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: griff4444

WOW umm thats kinda funny and sad at the same time

bet he has a busa for hislil wiener
what you have against busas ?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:55 PM

That is hilarious![sm=smiley32.gif] I think my gf reads some of my posts, but there isn't anything offensive in them...

Quick Reply: GSXR forum OWNAGE!