Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!

It's cool man, we're here for ya'...I went to PA a few days ago and there were lots of detours, wtf is up with all of these detours and road closings? Anyways, sorry to hear about your cat. I know that if someone ever touched my dogs, I'd f**king kill them. Let alone take pictures of their stupidity, do they get a hard on making other peoples lives miserable? I'd be keeping an eye out, you and your fiance, you never know what those Country jumpin' idiots will do next.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Couldn't the cops confiscate their camera they were taking pictures with? That would negate their whole "we didn't know anything" crap. I'm surprised you kept yourself together. If that would have been my cat, I would have taken out the baseball bat and went to town on them. It pisses me off just reading about it because I know how those people can act like that (I used to have next door neighbors that acted the same way.......and they were baseball-batted.) Needless to say, that's the reason they aren't my neighbors anymore.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:30 AM

If anyone did that to any of my animals, he'd get a picture of his friggin house burning down.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:53 AM

I always carry, that dog woulda gotten plugged, and I'd be laughing. Why didn't you go out and knife the thing or go Will Clark on it's head? I'd really look into pressing charges. I'm not one to boo hoo about things but thats really f'd up man.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:06 AM

sounds like the dog next door could use some antifreeze dipped bacon.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
TEN

Funny how their ***** shrunk a bit when the rottie came out. "oops, I think we F'd up homies....let's split mang...adios!!!"

How'd the cat end up? was it injured badly....or no hope

Some people have no manners!That's just rude!

Old 05-17-2007, 01:24 PM

wow...hope you feel better now mang!

dogs taste better than cats.

Old 05-17-2007, 06:28 PM

Dude wtf ! If my neighbor's dog was eating my cat i probably woulda pulled out a rifle....

Old 05-17-2007, 06:49 PM

that is messed up, you never said if the cat died or not, im hoping not, but assuming so. sorry man, and yeah, watch out for retaliation, i would press charges too, that is animal cruelty.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:37 PM

first up .. i agree bacon covered in antifreeze ! hmm ! good time and they can't linkit back to you .. second how is ur hand ? and how did you do it .. the reason i am askin is i built one hell it a big bugger over 6' tall .. maybe its time to start messing with them .. i know some cats in fl that own me a favor i could send them over to your neck of the woods to help out .. only if you want ! hey man nobody should have there pets messed with like that ! i had my rottie killed a few years back beacuse somebody wanted to have some fun with his dogs it took 3 of them to get her when i got home she was in bad shape .. and the killer was they jumped my fence and threw his dogs over and filmed the whole thing ! (found this out a week latter when his *** got raided ! ) sorry man let me know if there is anything i can do to help

Quick Reply: GOT TO VENT!!!!!!!!!