Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

got pulled over for the 1st time on a bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: got pulled over for the 1st time on a bike

I was arrested 3 times in Sussex WI. The same jerk off cop always comes to my house at like freakin 5am waking up my family and showing the warrant for arrest. It's such BS the worst time was I forgot to pay 2 parking tickets!!!!!!!!!!! I've forgotten to pay speeding and other such tickets for WAY more money in Milwaukee and other areas and the worst they do is send me like 3 warnings then say my license will be suspended until I pay them.

I DESPISE the stupid cops in Sussex. I was harassed by them when I used to have my celica. Whenever they saw it they would pull a U-turn and follow me and I would watch them in my rear view mirror playing with their computer running my plates trying ever so hard to get me for SOMETHING. F the police, atleast in Sussex and all those small towns that the cops have nothing better to do than harass us! I'm just waiting for them to figure out who I am on my bike. Luckily I have a chrome visor so they can't see me. =D

Mike

Old 08-12-2006, 02:16 PM

Really...how a-boot that.....forget that but still 62 in a 30 is a little crazy.....my friend just got 117 in a 65 with similar consequences....

Old 08-12-2006, 05:03 PM

WoW... you got off! hehe, seems like a cool cop too!

Old 08-25-2006, 02:39 AM

where i live you are required to have eye protection, so it think as long as you have glasses on under your visor they can't say anything.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:40 AM

so far i haven't really found anything good, i like this one...lol i dunno, haven't really put much effort into looking yet, i found one and they have, like, 1 or 2 posts a week.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:50 AM

something like that happened to my hubby. he had his license suspended for something (i think it was a ticket he didn't pay or something) and he was never notified by dmv that it was suspended and then when he got stopped at a seat belt check they told him that he was suspended, his mother called later that night and told him she recieved a call from the state police stating that there was a warrent out for his arrest and he had until 5am to turn himself in, he did and they put him in handcuffs and shackles for the whole day, i followed them to the court house and he ended up just getting let go anyway cuz it was a big misunderstanding, what a pain in the a$$.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:29 AM

It might seem obvious but let me spell it out, there ar ecool cops out there and rightly or wrongly will react to the way you are with them. If its clear you don't give a damn then you'll get a ticket every time. A bit of respect goes a long way but wont get you off a murder charge

My best tip (providing they don't shoot you for it) is Take your helmet off before they even get a chance to open their mouths. SHades too if you're wearing them eye contact is important.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:00 AM

80 in a 55 last week with expired out of state license(cage and cycle)and plate with valid insurance
And yet i walked with a fix it ticket for my reg and a license plate frame from the Dragon..they dont like things around your plate on a sportbike here in Cali apparently....could of been way worse..I guess ya can put anything on a cruiser or Harley cuz they can catch em.
Ive been stopped like 5 times in the past year..
69/40...ticketed...online safety course...supervision
73/40..ticketed..8 hr traffic saftey school...both in same week mind you
20/30 Visor up
75/50 A warning
80/55 Fix it ticket...warning
All the of the above instances i was respectful and didnt mouth off ..cuz bottom line i was guilty....

Old 03-27-2008, 11:06 AM

How far did you have to dig for this?

Old 03-27-2008, 11:10 AM

Where are you from? i saw rt 66 in your post..

just curious what part.

glad no tix were issued

Quick Reply: got pulled over for the 1st time on a bike