Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

got in a fight after the cubs game

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008 | 02:50 PM
Default RE: got in a fight after the cubs game

Nah voodoo, I wasn't bashing the guy...I just hate humanity in general and stupid humanity in particular. It's just like the guys here who hate on Harley riders or guys on GSXR's simply because that's what they ride (hell, when I bought my 954, I was actually looking for a GSXR 750...the CBR was sitting on the showroom floor looking lonely, soI adopted it...had I found that 750, I would never have ended up here). Or the Ford/Chevy guys getting in fights...seriously, do we really need to pick fights over that kind of stupid ****? How about fighting for something important, like civil liberties, equality, freedom?
Aaah, **** this, I'm going out to the shop, beat on some metal. Then I'll feel better.

Old 09-02-2008 | 02:53 PM
Retired Moderator

do we really need to pick fights over that kind of stupid ****?
I hope these people that lose it like that step back and realize what complete tools they are (probably not). I am thinking specifically of that hockey dad that beat the other hockey dad to death infront of all the kids...you're right. Who cares is the big scheme of things.

P.S. enjoy beating that metal...

Old 09-02-2008 | 02:55 PM

reminds me of a video i saw one time. (just tried to look for it, can't find it)

bumch of people arguing outside of a bar, two dudes screaming. one dude walks away, his girlfriend gets in the guys face and spits on him, so he cold-***** her, and before she even hit the ground like 4 random guys on the sidewalk jump him and continue to beat the ever living crap out of him.

sorry to digress. good job Catmang, hope you didn;t f- up your hands so you can still ride

Old 09-02-2008 | 03:17 PM
|

for everyone saying that its stupid to fight over sports teams etc etc. that is ABSOLUTELY NOT why i decided to get involved.we were standing right outside the main entrance to the cubbie bear, which is DIRECTLY across the street from wrigley field. if anyone has been there, they know there are a **** ton of people just standing around. This guy was hitting a girl in front of all these random people, and they didnt do ANYTHING. THAT was my reason for getting involved (besides the fact that she was a friend), and even then, i had enough sense to not throw a single punch the entire time, as i said, i tackled the guy down, held him down while telling him to calm the **** down, and thats when i got taken down by 3-4 other guys.

Old 09-02-2008 | 04:16 PM

I'm not saying YOU are stupid, in fact, I applaud you for standing up forthe girl. I am saying the FIGHT was stupid, as in your own words "long story short, we were at the cubbie bear and we were trying to get a group picture, andasked some random guy to take ourpicture, his drunk *** friend stumbles into our picture, and starts talking **** (some in our group are chicago white sox fans) so fistsstart flying"...sounds like your friends weren't 100% innocent in all of this. That's all. Should the girl have been hit? Hell no. Did you do the right thing, defending the chick? Yes. Would I have thrown my hat into the ring had I seen a girl get popped by some jackass? Yes, and I'm not as good a man as you, I WOULD have been throwing punches, not just holding the guy down.

Old 09-02-2008 | 04:24 PM

Oh, and for VooDoo...I made this for the wife
Name:  Photo0208.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  31.6 KB

Old 09-02-2008 | 04:25 PM
|

^^sweet

Old 09-02-2008 | 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: 04_CBR

You dont have to shoot dumbass but just having it would have stopped everything.
Yeah, until everyone else at the bar also has one. Don't get me wrong I am pro-guns, but that is NOT the time you need to display a firearm; it would only escalate an issue that should have been non-existent to begin with.

Anytime you get in a bar fight, everyone is the bad guy. The cops don't care, they are spending their time responding to fight calls and you are one of the subject. You're all hooligans in their eyes. I've been there too, its always just best to avoid it as much as possible. Unfortunately, that is not always possible. Hell, I got in a fight with some thiefs at one of my apartments the first weekend we moved in there (they were jacking cars, tried to get ours and we confronted them) and the cops still told us go our separate ways or everyone goes to jail. This is all despite the fact that the 3 cop cars that showed up were doing so to arrest the other party on theft charges (they lived there too, morons). Go figure. My friend did beat up their dad though, that was hilarious.

Old 09-02-2008 | 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

^^sweet
Thanks

Old 09-02-2008 | 05:01 PM

Fighting over sports. [sm=rolleyes.gif]

Quick Reply: got in a fight after the cubs game