CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   got bad news =( (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/got-bad-news-146015/)

nuin954 04-12-2013 01:18 PM

got bad news =(

got some bad news all, i got hit on freeway the other day on my 954rr lady hit me as i was merging im ok just major bruising and a few stitches, bikes pretty messed up, main things i need though are a radiator front fairing stays upper and lower front fairing headlight bucket left driven clip on, passanger peg bracket, stator covor is already ordered, i am in east bay, ca, so anything local would be awesome if not im sure we can work something out, let me know guys thanks a bunch

Sebastionbear1 04-12-2013 05:10 PM

Glad you are ok Nuin, and not too damaged.

Take your time getting your bike back together and check everything is straight. I hope you find the parts you need through the forum and its inmates.

Cheers, SB

Sprock 04-12-2013 07:56 PM

With Seb on this man - glad to hear you are recovering okay. Hope you get her
back on the street in good time

That Guy in Maine 04-12-2013 10:08 PM

Bikes and parts can be replaced, people can't ;)

Glad you made it out with minor injuries, shame the bike needs some repairs but it could have been worse!

Good luck finding the parts, hopefully some guys on here have some to send your way!

DRam 04-12-2013 11:05 PM

Sorry to hear that. But I echo those that say bikes can be repaired or replaced, but you . . .wait one . . . uh,people can be repaired sometimes. Glad any repairs you need are minor. Here are wishes for rapid healing and a completely repaired bike soon.

Shadow 04-13-2013 01:10 AM

I'll copy your post into the "wanted section" - maybe get more replies on the parts you need.
Get better soon !

Conrice 04-13-2013 08:06 AM

like i said in the 954 section. pm me, i can get you a few things off of that list.

really glad you are okay!

nuin954 04-13-2013 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 1227073)
I'll copy your post into the "wanted section" - maybe get more replies on the parts you need.
Get better soon !

thanks a ton shadow i appreciate that a lot! ya iv been trying to scrounge up some cash i found a radiator and stator covor and a headlight bucket but i need front fairing and front fairing stay and passanger peg bracket still. thanks for all the best wishes guys! mainly just my left hand that took the brunt of it

DerekClouser 04-15-2013 01:50 PM

Glad you are okay...

Just one question that came to mind while I was reading this, how did the lady hit you when you were the one merging?

I just was curious how it happened. I know a few people with salvage yards and see if they'll spare a few parts for ya. I'll PM you if I can help.

yumoncbr 04-15-2013 02:39 PM

I hope you are filing a claim with the lady's insurance. I'd glad you are ok though. And I agree on taking your time fixing your bike.