Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

+1

Old 02-04-2007, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

hey hun, the topic got changed a while ago so dont bring up the old stuff please. everybody knows u girls are gonna try and ride like us men no matter what we say, hell u will prolly do it inspite of us
What the F*ck is this supposed to mean? Attention ****** are both male and female! Some men ride to ride,show off their speed, stunt skills, or for the fact to impress girls...as some girls do the same. I do not ride for no one but myself and if you think thatgirls try to ride like "men," your not too bright! I much rather keep my skin than get injured trying to prove a point to some worthless bag of crap! BTW, it was a man (driver) who cut me off on my bike, so there goes your s**t talking about skill -not only can't some men ride properly, they can't drive either. [:@]

Old 02-04-2007, 06:48 PM

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

[sm=bustedsign.gif].............................

hey hun, the topic got changed a while ago so dont bring up the old stuff please. everybody knows u girls are gonna try and ride like us men no matter what we say, hell u will prolly do it inspite of us
What the F*ck is this supposed to mean? Attention ****** are both male and female! Some men ride to ride,show off their speed, stunt skills, or for the fact to impress girls...as some girls do the same. I do not ride for no one but myself and if you think thatgirls try to ride like "men," your not too bright! I much rather keep my skin than get injured trying to prove a point to some worthless bag of crap! BTW, it was a man (driver) who cut me off on my bike, so there goes your s**t talking about skill -not only can't some men ride properly, they can't drive either. [:@]

Old 02-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Rev

Judging by your accident pics I don't see why women or anyone on this planet would want to ride like you...

Old 02-04-2007, 10:04 PM

all I can say... if your hot and wear pink leather chaps... your good in my books to ride on your own bike.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

can't we all just have a beer and get along ? [sm=partyparty.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 02-04-2007, 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

can't we all just have a beer and get along ? [sm=partyparty.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Not every one gets along when they are drunk....[8D]

Old 02-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

well atleast then we would be able to start a whole new thread about how people act when they are drunk and the stupidest things they did. a while back me and my friends convinced our other friend that she had made out with this other chick while they both were drunk and for about 2 weeks after they were believeing it lol good times [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 02-05-2007, 01:23 AM

ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

+1 I love Bud Select and Jay Z.The greatest of all time.Well the bud Select anyway or was it Jay Z.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:02 AM

Uma pretty freindly individual when I'am buzzed .................[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?