Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls in Thongs II

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girls in Thongs II

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Regardless of what everyone thinks, the ruling has been made, it was fine until someone objected it, which just happened, we support that opinion,
[/blockquote]

Scary line of thinking there, Comrade...

Who's "we?"

How about the CBR Forum staff?

So I tried to respond only to be shut out.

Anyway...

Many people are easily offended.
The exclusion of nudity is understandable, however, I have only seen scantily clad women in avatars/sigs. Where is the line drawn?

What if my boss walks up behind me at work and sees "**** Sex Talk" on my screen?

...and by the way fellow CBRForumers, get back to work!

Old 07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Default RE: Girls in Thongs II

Testing my new and eh'hum...improved siggy.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:12 PM

Groovy, it worked. Now back to my foam helmet and regularly schedualed sensitivity to others training.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like she just ripped one ... LOL!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:37 AM

So your a fan of flatulance huh there "kewl breeze" or is is hot breeze? BTW, your siggy offends me, I can see what I believe to be a cheek in there. My kid inadvertantly walked up on me while I was on here and he grabbed his face and is now running, screamimg to the bathroom to wash his eyes out with listerine from being subjected to such horrors. And I think my wife might leave me because I do in fact frequent such a naughty sight. Gotta run now, I'm off to save the world from themselves! Da dun daaaaaaaaaaaa up up and awayyyyyyyy!

Old 07-12-2007, 07:15 AM

I think the staff closed the other one to stop the discussion......

Just remember, this is their site, they pay the bills, thusallowing them tomake the rules and administer how they see fit. I will say it is a slippery slope though. Other sites I've been on started cracking down on this type stuff and found it very difficult to please the masses (or didn't even care about the masses) and the site eventually imploded and no longer exists.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:25 AM

You are correct. I'm a little over it. It wasn't so much the rules or the avatars or whatever, but rather the censorship and the few affecting the many. I'm on several forums, some are super-heavy moderated and ****, fack and shyte would get you in hot water, and I know how they are, so I act accordingly. Same here, if I see a NSFW I won't open it at work, or if my kids are around, and if it offends me, well, thats my choice, no need to burden anyone else with little ole me opinions. Well, whatever. I agree with the mods and admin, it is their site, this is a great site regardless of avatars or whatnot.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

Looks like she just ripped one ... LOL!

thats what im sayin

Old 07-12-2007, 09:35 AM

Yeah, if my avatar offends anyone I will change it. I care more about the site than seeing a nice bootay every time I post.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop
I agree with the mods and admin, it is their site, this is a great site regardless of avatars or whatnot.
No...it's everybody's site. We (mods/admins) are tasked with making sure thateveryone is comfortable, though. Also, keep in mind, we have a number of women on this site. Granted they are scrappers and lay it on the line just as well as the guys, but if I saw a bunch of male anatomy all over the screen...I'd get the heebie-jeebies. Now, we have a lot of important stuff to get to...like farting, scratching stuff, drinking beer, playing video games, and...riding motorcycles. Let's get to it! Thanks guys, for being compliant...you will be assimilated. [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]