Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girlfriend troubles

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 11:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girlfriend troubles

I really dont think so man I knwo shes the one but if she did leave me im not sayin its the end of my life and im gonna commit suicide...I'd be really hurt but I love her
but i know shes the one and I hope it works out

Old 03-20-2007, 12:41 PM

Tiller bro, you are only 18... no offense here but you have barely learned how to wipe your *** and tie your shoes properly, much less know what love is. I give you respect for trying to help her out, especially since she has a kid and still in high school.

You need to understand its only going to get way way more difficult from here on out. You are correct in going to school, wish I would have finished mine when I was 18, instead of getting a BAC higher than my GPA. What is she going to do? She going to support you? I mean is she going tocollege as well?

If she is going to go to college I will be the only one out here to say it: get married for the convience. While I am not a big fan of being subsidized by the government, it would be extremely economically feasible for you two to get married. You would probably get your school paid for as two 18 year olds with one child. Nothing says you cant have a big wedding in 10 years from now. Thats just something for you to think about. Is it necesarily the perfect thing? Um no... there probably is no right answer on something like this.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

Run away and hide from this girl. You owe her nothing. You are too young to sign up for these issues. No matter how much you care for her, no matter how much you love her, no matter how much you like helping this person, you need to realize that at 20 years old that you haven't lived yet and you shouldn't sign up to something that has no chance of ever working out. SOME PEOPLE YOU CAN'T HELP. save yourself.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:55 PM
TEN

Guys....lets leave the kid alone.He's 18 years old and knows everything about life already. He's not going to listen...until he is 30 and is laying on his living room floor in the fetal position crying.
young and stupid.

good luck, dude......you'll need it

Old 03-20-2007, 01:04 PM

+1 I almost married my gf when i was 18 and less than 6 months later she was a totally different person and I ended that before I was living her life not my own. Get your degree and while in college you are going to meet so many women its going to be sick.

Old 03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Triax...they don't become totally different persons until AFTER you marry them...muahahah...
take it from old wise tahoe...you're young...wayyyyy young...people change, hearts change. you're main goal now would be to get yourself in a position where you can support a family (whether it be schizo girl or not...but ALL girls are schizo...grrr...that's the way God made them...and us...with a huge communication barrier...they think in terms of emotion and acts of service...we think in terms of...idunno, we meng)...you can always get married to her later. if she really loves you then she'd wait until you finish your degree and find a good stable job to get married. if she's insecure then she'll want to marry you immediately. this is where you can tell how supportive she will be of you and her as a couple...

Old 03-20-2007, 01:19 PM

TEN man I didnt slam you at all and that wasnt cool I didnt say I knew everything I posted this topic to see your oppions and im Listening and thinking about them your not in my head so dont go and say I think I know it all. Im thinking everything through from what all of you say.

Tahoe shes the one that wants me to go to college before we get married so I dont lose my college being paid for and Im probally going for electrician (dunno yet) But yea shes the one that wants to wait till after we're out of college and I can understand that shes going to be a Vet 8yrs college I think

Old 03-20-2007, 01:48 PM

run. run very far away for this crazy, crazy ho. you say you love her, that means she has you wrapped around her finger. now, i think, she's just testing the limits of how b*tchy she gets to be. i'm glad you had your heart to heart and that everything is hunky dory. the world is again filled with cute little bunnies, sunshine and rainbows, but remember you have no idea what, or who, is out there to be enjoyed. best of luck to you dude, but don't get yourself walked on. take a step back and look at it as if this was someone else's situation. that's what i do. then i follow my own advice.

i like commas way too much.

Old 03-20-2007, 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: tillersluck1117

TEN man I didnt slam you at all and that wasnt cool I didnt say I knew everything I posted this topic to see your oppions and im Listening and thinking about them your not in my head so dont go and say I think I know it all.

We can say this because a lot of us have been you at one time. Do yourself a favor, print out this thread and stash it somewhere safe. Read it again on your 30th birthday and have a good laugh as you say to yourself...damn, they were SOOOOO right.

Old 03-20-2007, 01:56 PM

RUNNNNNNNNNNN im only 21 (almost) and ive had this conversation with MANY a friend, several listened, the ones that didnt knocked the bitch up and now theyre screwed, any sign of shadyness or distance is not good mane, if anyone is distant its supposed to be the guy, just my opinon from my experiences, run

Quick Reply: Girlfriend troubles