Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girlfriend troubles

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girlfriend troubles

apply for the MTV show about people getting married young

Old 03-20-2007, 08:10 AM

lol we're just engadged we're not gettin married for atleast another 10years

Old 03-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

18 is too young to be posting threads like this. I have 4 sons, 4 moms and been married more than once. If it's like this now odds are it ain't gonna change.

Run, run like hell.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:15 AM
TEN

wait....you're engaged...but you aren't getting married for 10 years? Dude, sorry, but you are 18 years old! You are much to young to have to be dealing with this stuff. Of course she is stressed out...she has a 19 month old and she hasn't graduated high school yet...it's gonna be stressful. Honestly..this probably isn't the best situation to be getting yourself in to. enjoy being young and living your life. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out....hell, you probably won't even remember her name in 10 years...much less be married! Marraige is A LOT harder than what many people think at your age. It doesn't solve everything. Enjoy being young....enjoy your young twenties. You have the rest of your life to settle down and get married.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:41 AM

That is a heavy situation, like NYErion said you better learn how to talk to each other or its going to be a long ride. I am married and if you can't talk about anything and i mean anything you better rethink your situation, and where you want to go in your life. You guys are young think about the decisions you make.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:57 AM

Stupid, stupid, stupid. What the hell are you thinking? You are 18, she isnt out of high school, she has a kid, and u basically just gave her a promise ring...u aint engaged if ur not planin on gettin married for like another ten years homie. if u were older and i guess a lil more serious about gettin married (like say within a year or two) then i would say listen to nyerion cause u should be able to talk to her. But, since u arent, i say listen to anthonymartin. U either take control of the relationship now or get eaten up and end up payin for the baby even tho it aint urs.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:06 AM

thats one of the reasons we're not gettin married for awhile and the other is because I have 4 years of college paid for but if I get married then I lose it and i rather put off marriage for a few years then lose 4 years of college

Old 03-20-2007, 11:33 AM

Your to young, and she was way to young to be haveing kids. That's one of the main problems.
Solution: Go see a good marriage counselor. You will be saving yourself alot of time, energy, and heartache.

Or, you could always ask a bunch of random ppl on a motorcycle forum..

Old 03-20-2007, 11:41 AM

lol auctally we just got done talking she just left for school we both sat down little boy was asleep and we talked about alot

how I feel and she felt and why shes so stressted and it helped alot I mean alot I am shocked at how well it worked something so easy fixes something so hard/stressfull

I'm glas because I really care for her well guys I'll get back to you about to go look at a GSXR 1k and a CBR 600F4I (gixxer is cheaper) we'll see ! I'll start a new thread about it but sierously guys

Thanks for your input!

Old 03-20-2007, 11:47 AM
TEN

ORIGINAL: tillersluck1117

thats one of the reasons we're not gettin married for awhile and the other is because I have 4 years of college paid for but if I get married then I lose it and i rather put off marriage for a few years then lose 4 years of college
Sounds like you have your answer. I fyou give up 4 years of college to get married at 18....excuse me for saying this...but you're an idiot. Dude, by the time you get out of college, you'll just remember this girl as someone you dated when you were younger. "She had a kid....I think she lives in Kansas now....damnit, what was her name?".

Quick Reply: Girlfriend troubles