Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girlfriend troubles

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girlfriend troubles

Hey guys remember Im only 18 so dont be shootin me downto hardlol

My girlfriend and I are engadged we've been together for about a year. She has a little boy who isnt mine but he calls me dad he's 19months old..

I support them both and try to get her everything I can along with her little boy.

I just wana see what you guys think about this

Shes still in school High school she graduates in 3months
She seems like she's always stressted out like 24/7 I try to help her out with everything I can
Lately it seems like nothing is going right no matter what she jumps on me, I mean I know she loves me but I just cant figure out why shes like this.
Even sometimes when I try to hold her she gets up and says she has to go do something or some crap we havnt done anything for like 2 weeks you know what I mean.

I know she has a kid and we shouldnt have that much time to do anything but we dont have anytime to do anything sometimes shes like im her everything and others its like she doesnt care if Im here or if I leave
Sometimes she acts perfect and is GREAT and is in a wonderufll mood and then one thing will go wrong and she gets upset something bad and I wana help her but I dont know how.
But dont get me wrong I love her with all My heart and I know she loves me. Its just sometimes I wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if its just a woman thing?
Just wana see what you guys think?
Dont be to brutal please I just needed to get it off my chest
Thanks

Old 03-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Default RE: Girlfriend troubles

welcome to the wonderfull world of women

best advicei can give you is to talk to her...basically sit her
down andask her what your asking us.....
shes the only one that knows the right answer to this
Talking will get you a LOT further then wondering and getting yourself stressed

Old 03-20-2007, 03:04 AM

ROFL that sounds so stupid but im sure your older and you've been there done that so thanks I will sierously try it tomorrow

Old 03-20-2007, 03:09 AM

Ah the wonderful time between graduating and real life....That will be the most difficult (busiest) time of anyone that is graduating's life. And with a baby i could only imagine the stressful situation she and you are in...The best of luck man give it time and just help out.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:15 AM

ORIGINAL: tillersluck1117

ROFL that sounds so stupid but im sure your older and you've been there done that so thanks I will sierously try it tomorrow
Not for nothing but if your engaged you should be able
to sit down eye to eye and openlly discuss feelings
justtell her how u feel, im sure she will try and explain things
my .02c

Old 03-20-2007, 03:41 AM

O no i didnt mean it that way it came out wrong what i meant was it sounds to easy with her bein so stressed that it would work lol thats what I mean

but sierously tho thanks guys you dont know how much you guys just helped me

Old 03-20-2007, 04:22 AM

Honestly, what I think you should do, and i'm typing this in a serious way. You should blow her off for a few days and act like an ******* to her and pretend that you dont give a **** about anything. If you do as much as you are saying...that you support them both and so forth and shes always fighting with you.....you should be an dick to her and show her how it is. Like one day maybe if you need to cook dinner or something or feed the baby, tell her to do it and if she questions why just say you dont feel like it, or if you don't wanna go that route let her know why you aren't going to do it and tell her you don't get enough respect. Maybe once she realizes what she could be missing out on it might change her tune...give it a shot, I know it will be hard but you're gonna have to take control of the relationship soon than later unless you want to deal with this the rest of your life.

Old 03-20-2007, 04:27 AM

Be very careful, she can kill you and get away with it. I don't trust anything that will bleed for like 50 days per year and not die!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2007, 04:58 AM

dude you're 18? I say to each their own, but that just seems so young to get married.

Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 AM

RUN!!!.....call it off and run.....20 years from now youll be wishing u had ....

Quick Reply: Girlfriend troubles