Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girl troubles

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girl troubles

She's keeping you awake because the first night she stayed over you snored really loud, killer her with your bad breath, and farted so much, the comforter blew off the bed and she caught a cold.

As long as the girl ain't 30, it's fine that she lives with her parents. I'm old enough now where if I found a girl like that it would be great because I knew that I could get a girl much younger than me.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:21 PM

as far as the talkin after sex i would use a gag ball ! and some sleeping pills . !just kidding but not ! and i am surprise you are having this trouble ! normaly after sex they pass out and its all good to sneak out and catch a ride or pass out yourself ! but hey there is always chloroform! and as far as the rest .ur screwed !

Old 06-21-2007, 04:40 PM

man, ive never had a girl pass out right after sex...no matter how many times i made her come the always ask that same old dumbars question that every guy knows and always gives the same answer

"So, what are you thinking about"
"Nothing."

Old 06-21-2007, 04:40 PM

Well, if it's the talking after sex that's bugging you, just be honest with her and interrupt her and tell her that it's nothing against her, but you really need to get your sleep. Simple as that. Communication is key, and like I said, HOW you say it (with women) is too.

Women a lot of times after sex like to talk, cuddle, etc whereas guys just want to go to sleep. The "whining" as you put it is simply a woman sharing her feelings. They do this, guys normally don't. She doesn't want you to fix anything, she just wants someone to share it with. Her doing that is her wanting to emotionally bond with you. If you value her and your relationship wtih her, one of the best things you can do is lend an ear. She's looking for you to validate her feelings. If she's whining about something, she's upset with something and just looking for your reassurance that her being upset is okay. She doesn't want you to fix it or do anything or even really say anything. Just honestly listen, encourage her "venting" and validate her feelings. She'll feel better and be more connected to you.

That all being said, that dosen't excuse her depriving you of sleep to do this. If it's late, tell her that you'd be more than happy to talk with her tomorrow about it, but right now you just need to get some rest for your day tomorrow. Remember though, you're making a promise to her if you do that, even though you didn't actually say "I promise", so be ready to follow through with it.

Of course, I don't know the intimate details of your relationship with her. If she's just a girlfriend you don't intend to marry someday, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're wanting to start building a relationship, that's a good opportunity to make a good start. The Men are from Mars, Women from Venus book is good reading if that's what you're interested in (I got most of what I wrote above from that book). If she's "just another chick I'm dating", then everything I said is pretty much moot, but hopefully you gained a little knowledge you can keep with you.

Also, if she's just another girl that you're having sex with, and she's getting upset about you looking at other girls and wanting you to compare them to her, she's really showing her insecurity with you and with herself... which essentially means that she's wanting to be a couple with you... at least for a while. That, to me says she's getting territorial with you, or possibly just a little clingy. The way you talk, like I said, it sounds like she's got different ideas about your relationship than you do... but I could most definitely be wrong.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:41 PM

and then they start with
"Well, you cant be thinking about nothing."
"Your right, im thinking about why you are talking to me when i have my eyes closed and am slurring my speech cause im so damn tired."

Old 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM

freebie, if i listen to her whine and talk after sex and encourage her "venting" as u put it, arent i just encouraging her to talk after sex more and whine more for no damn reason?

Old 06-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Yes, you can be thinking about nothing. Some people call that "meditation" Haha!

In that case, I'd say "Yes, I'm thinking that I'd love to continue this conversation tomorrow because I'm really tired and need to get some sleep". Of course, if you don't sound sincere when you say it, that might just **** her off.

Welcome to the complex, aggravating, annoying and rewarding world of women man!

Old 06-21-2007, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

freebie, if i listen to her whine and talk after sex and encourage her "venting" as u put it, arent i just encouraging her to talk after sex more and whine more for no damn reason?
Honesly, probably. Well, like I said (I know I wrote a lot in that post, so maybe it was overlooked). That's the catch 22 and the compromise. A lot of women are like that. It's something married guys like myself have learned to deal with and put up with. If you don't wanta serious relationship with this girl, the only way to deal with it is to ditch her or at least tell her (in a nice way). If you weren't going to keep her, she gets mad and things fall apart then you have nothing to lose. If you do want a relationship with her, better start getting used to it.

Some women try to change men, few of them ever achieve success, or a satisfactory level thereof. Not many men try to change women. We just say "ah, fuggit" and take the whips as they come. If she's worth it, you can handle it.

Other than that I don't really have any advice for you. Telling her that you're really tired and want to sleep should be relatively easy to do without pissing her off. Confronting the whining issue is a whole different animal and something you probably can't change other than trying to get her to whine only when you're not trying to go to sleep.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:59 PM

.....no girl, no trouble.

I only say that cause I'm married.

Old 06-21-2007, 05:02 PM

Oh, and to share my own experience. My wife has told me that sex usually wakes her up and makes it harder for her to go to sleep, wheras I'm ready to just pass out. It's a difference in guys and girls.

The "What are you thinking about"... "Nothing" is typical. Women want you to share with them to create an emotional bond. Men often don't want to share what they're thinking, or just don't think that what they're thinking about is worth talking about. So, the woman takes it as you not wanting to be emotionally intimate with her, and if she's insecure, that can lead into issues. You both need to understand that you're both different in that respect and both need to respect each others differences. Once you and her both understand, then you can have an easier time dealing with each other.

Honestly though, you're very seldom going to find a woman who is mentally like a man, unless you're looking for another man. Same with women. I guess that's the starting point right there.

Quick Reply: Girl troubles