Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ghost's

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ghost's

ok, so im sitting here w/ my friend watching some poltergiest show on the sci-fi channel("Ghost Hunters")and we always go back and forth about ghosts being real or not. there's a local place here that is supposedly haunted and we've gone there at night (when you're supposed to hear everything) and he claims he heard this, heard that......and i heard nothing!

personaly, i think its all b/s. if you tell me you saw/heard something, i'd give you some perfectly good explenation for why you saw/heard whatever it was. i dont believe any of it is true.

your thoughts....? discuss......

Old 08-27-2008, 08:08 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ghost's

Not a believer in ghost either.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:14 PM

seriously where do you go and apply for one of these ghost hunting jobs?!

i love how these families will explain things that have happened, then when these ghost hunters go in there w/ all their top notch ghost capturing, detecting gizmos......NOTHING ever happens. its always "OOH...shh, did you hear that?".....uh, NO!!! nothing eeeeever happens. but i guess the ghouls and gobblins are hiding

Old 08-27-2008, 08:19 PM

*****, one guy was sitting on the floor in the dark and said he got an "uneasy feeling" and that it made him sit indian style, lol.........i have to find out how much it costs for these guys to come out.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I watch those shows and just laugh. If there are ghosts, I've never seen them. It's a mental thing though mostly.......we stumbled upon a "haunted" old building that used to be a mental hospital. My friends were freaking out and I was just walking around. They went in KNOWING it was "haunted", but since always ignore the B.S. that comes out of their mouths, never knew of it. Therefore, they came out with "experiences", whereas I came out saying "that was cool, wonder what it used to be."

Old 08-27-2008, 08:25 PM

If it was on TV it has to be true. I think for me, seeing is believing, and I have not seen anything yet.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:27 PM

Your mind will make you believe what you want it to. If you want to go into a house and hear creepy noises, then every noise you hear will sound like a ghost. Never believed in them, and probably never will.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:28 PM

bluefox, im w/ you.......this **** cracks me UP!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2008, 08:30 PM

someone needs to help me find out how much one of these visits/tests costs, lol. how do these people make a living like this?! i want someone to come to my house and do this so i can laugh.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"OMG!!! THE FLOOR JUST SQUEAKED!" *jumps up and down flapping hands for no reason* "No, it's not a loose floorboard I stepped on, it's a f**king ghost, OMG!!!!!!"

I think that's usually the way it goes.

Quick Reply: ghost's