Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ghost Rider

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007 | 02:28 PM
|
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Ghost Rider

Man, you guys have got it nailed. I actually almost didn't like the movie because of the boobage . I couldn't concentrate on ANYTHING else, if she was in a scene. Maybe if I had some elctro-shock therapy jockstrap on my nuggets I could have cleared my mind.

Old 02-18-2007 | 06:17 PM

don't know what ya wrote,but nice pics mang

Old 02-19-2007 | 10:09 PM

I like the white dress she was wearing while she was interviewing Nicolas Cage. It looked good on her. OH yeah the movie was good too.

Old 02-19-2007 | 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Maybe if I had some elctro-shock therapy jockstrap on my nuggets I could have cleared my mind.
Keep us posted on this procedure. I'm curious how it goes. lol

Old 02-20-2007 | 12:15 AM
VP

just saw the movie yesterday... voodoo you're dead on man every shot of her is full blown cleavorama! Cool movie overall.. I kind of got annoyed everytime ghostrider spoke (it was super cheesy) but other than that it was good.

Old 02-20-2007 | 01:06 AM
Banned

Man - the woman and I saw it tonight...

I'm a comic book fan. Always loved them, had a ton of first issues and Marvel was my favorite.

They did so well with Spiderman, X-Men, even Superman and Batman Begins was awesome. Then you have the Fnatastic 4 and Ghostrider... damn.

Old 02-20-2007 | 02:21 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Just think, she got her start in that movie where her and Denzel Washington were cops in Florida.

She tried out for a part as an extra - and got a leading role. She's hawt - and she's super hawt-ness in Hitch.

Voodoo - did you say something about a movie?
She was in a couple movies before that like training day (she happened to be completely naked in that), 2 fast 2 furious and also once upon a time in mexico just off the top of my head.
As far as ghostrider goes, I enjoyed it, it strayed from the comics a little bit but I thought they did a good job at "rewriting" the story for the most part. Every time I saw fonda I couldn't stop thinking about captain america though [8D]

Old 02-20-2007 | 01:15 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: 151*

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Just think, she got her start in that movie where her and Denzel Washington were cops in Florida.

She tried out for a part as an extra - and got a leading role. She's hawt - and she's super hawt-ness in Hitch.

Voodoo - did you say something about a movie?
She was in a couple movies before that like training day (she happened to be completely naked in that), 2 fast 2 furious and also once upon a time in mexico just off the top of my head.
As far as ghostrider goes, I enjoyed it, it strayed from the comics a little bit but I thought they did a good job at "rewriting" the story for the most part. Every time I saw fonda I couldn't stop thinking about captain america though [8D]
Oh yeah - I forgot about those! I wonder where I heard that? Hmm... mayube Training Day was her first? I thought it was with ol' Denzel.

Anyway, like I care... She really can't act all that well, thoughlike I said, she was pretty decent in Hitch.

Old 02-20-2007 | 01:30 PM

MMMMMMM.....Eva.

Old 02-20-2007 | 08:23 PM

ya, denzel is in training day as well. No she can't act, she is just some nice eye candy

Quick Reply: Ghost Rider