Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Funny experience with my bike last night

Old 05-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny experience with my bike last night

Well last night after the gym my buddy and I decide to go bbq some chicken burritos at his place because there was a ton of meat left from out cinco de drinko party. Their apartments have a gated parking garage that closes at 7pm and after that you can only get buzzed in. So i came over and my buddy's roommate who parks inside went to his car and used his gate opener to get me in, then he left for work because he works nights. Well, low and behold as the night comes to a close and I need to leave nobody is there to buzz me out. My buddy has the master bedroom and as such he has to find parking on the street and doesnt have a clicker. Well we tried EVERYTHING, placing the bike on the sensor to let cars out, jumping on it, rolling around on it, everything!

Finally i decided I would just crash there and leave when the gate opens for the day at 5am. As i was walking the bike back to its parking spot in the corner i noticed a wheelchair ramp that leads to the street. HRMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I threw down the kickstand and ran down the ramp, around the corner and down the 2nd half and found a door that would open. It opened right up into the lobby of their complex where the elevator was LOL. So, we got the bike onto the ramp and i rolled it down to where it makes a 180* turn to go back down the other way...****, how am i gonna do this!? Then i remembered the kickstand swivel! I carefully spun the bike to face the other way and finished going down the ramp, into the lobby and out the front double doors onto the sidewalk outside! ID DONE IT! hahaha, thats my first funny story with the bike :-) and i know not to ride over there at night anymore because that was a huge bitch!

Old 05-08-2008, 10:03 AM
VP
Default RE: Funny experience with my bike last night

Kickstand swivel FTW!
[align=right] [/align]

Old 05-08-2008, 10:13 AM

Did you ride through the lobby? I bet the exhaust would have sounded bad *** in there. Good story.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:58 AM

when my dad was in college, his friend was being chased by local police for blowing a stop sign or something. the guy road from the street, onto the curb, through the front door of his dorm, through the lobby, straight into the elevator, and took his bike up to the 5th floor until the fuzz stopped looking for him.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:10 PM

LOL! I love both storys. I love how bikes will fit in places a car would never be able to go. You have so many more options on a bike as far as getting out of situations.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 PM

motorcycles in elevators are just funny in general

Old 05-08-2008, 01:06 PM

we almost put it in the elevator just for ****s.... that would make for an amazing photoshoot *jots that down* open the elevator and im sitting on the bike and i come riding out and through the lobby to the street hahaha