Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fukkin thieves broke into my car last night

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****** thieves broke into my car last night

I got home around 9pm and my neighbor woke me up around 7am saying my car got broke into, I went out there and saw this. The ******* even dropped the flashlight they used. I'm so pissed now, I even had an alarm on it. Insurance and police already notified, damn police aint get here yet. I think I'll be sitting outside my porch tonight with a peace maker and a bottle!

Old 07-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: ****** thieves broke into my car last night

That bites[:@] Good luck with the insurance. The po-po will tell you straight up that they ain't gonna catch 'em. But they'll gladly run over innocent bystanders to chase you down and give ya a ticket for speeding Gotta love the priorities ...

Old 07-07-2005, 01:34 PM

Amen to that, I'm just pissed off so if I vent I'm sorry. I spent a yr in ****** Iraq and come home to this shyt. Gotta love it!! I can replace the window monday, but that head unit is what bites cause I just got the ******.

Old 07-07-2005, 01:49 PM

Can`t have anythin these days mate, you either gotta hide it, disguise it, or protect it with a gun. When i had my car broken into it was the annoying thing that they did it right on my drive while i wa sleepin, lazy *** maggots. We work for what?

At least the bike aint harmed though eh, go vent some on that.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:08 PM

Think I might go bust some wheelies up and down the neighborhood till the cops show up to grab the flashlight the ******* dropped. I just wish I would of heard it, cause somebody would of got hurt really bad that morning.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

That bites[:@] Good luck with the insurance. The po-po will tell you straight up that they ain't gonna catch 'em. But they'll gladly run over innocent bystanders to chase you down and give ya a ticket for speeding Gotta love the priorities ...

sad but true [:@]

Old 07-07-2005, 05:44 PM

damn man sorry, i hate thiefs, we work so hard to accomplish something with our cars/bikes over years, and they take it or destroy it in seconds. Thats why i got out of the import scene, sold my Gsr cuz i was always paranoid. Good luck with insurance bro

Old 07-07-2005, 06:41 PM

its in the shop now getting repaired, weird cause my neighbors own a 2005 vette and mercedes, my other neighbor has a escalade loaded with dvd's and shyt. Guess I was just next on the hitlist. My neighbors were like lets sit outside on the porch tonight with guns and beer..lol

Old 07-07-2005, 07:56 PM

Damn man, sorry to hear that. I hate theives. That just pisses me off to no end. They are just people who are too lazy to work for themselves, so they want to take what everyone else has busted their asses for. How did they get around your alarm? Did your alarm go off and nobody heard it? Most alarm companies will reimburse you the insurance deductible you have to pay, so look into that. Good luck with getting it put back together.

Old 07-07-2005, 10:26 PM

I did not hear anything, the cops were telling me some folks use this alarm thing that scans your car alarm and will disable it. My bike has that scorpio alarm system on there.

Quick Reply: Fukkin thieves broke into my car last night