Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

FREEDOM!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FREEDOM!

Yeah, this happened in PA a few years back. The funniest/saddest part of the story is the guy who was the most serious lobbyist for the repeal then died of head injuries in a motorcyle accident. I hate to see another rider get killed, but I will admit to laughing at the cosmic irony.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Retired Moderator

I think that if you want to ride a motorcycle without a helmet, more power to you. It is called "thinning the herd", and one less individual capable of ruining an already messed up gene pool.

P.S. I had my mushroom tip surgically altered to look like the fleur-de-lis. The problem is, I always get stuck inside my wifey like a dog in the yard. Sometimes I geta gardenhose turned on me by the neighbors...[&:]

Old 05-07-2008, 08:36 PM

^^^^ god i missed your Humor Vood....man im glad i got he net turned on finally at my house. LOL

Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 PM

lol..mexicans at home depot...right next to the 2x4's eh? ..lol

You still rockin the helmet after this??

Old 05-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I think that if you want to ride a motorcycle without a helmet, more power to you. It is called "thinning the herd", and one less individual capable of ruining an already messed up gene pool.
++++++++++++++1

Old 05-07-2008, 09:43 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Sometimes I geta gardenhose turned on me by the neighbors...[&:]

The King. You are the King of the Deadpan Blue Smiley. Thanks for the comedy, you strumming strummer...

And I'm sure it's not that Gumbo hates helmets, he just hates being told he has to wear one. It's the principle...not the act.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Banned

^^^Spirit - insightful as always...

I need to change the batteries in me smoke detector... been chirping for a year now...

Old 05-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Clearly not one of the Louisiana legislature have ever had a family member die from head injuries in a bike accident.....or maybe they are "thinning the muppet gene pool "(sorry Kermit)+1 on that deliberately ? Conspiracy theory is alive and well......... (Morning KidCrenshaw)
As for being fined for riding in the bed of a pickup, how the hell do small contractors now get their labor to work ? Safer to squash 5 guys in the cab ?
The whole things ridiculous - you'd think the legislature had better things to occupy their minds....especially in Louisiana........
Trouble is, all the rest of Louisiana ends up paying for all the brain damaged cretins who don't die in the accidents........
Vive la France, mes ami !
(Je ne non comprend pas)

Old 05-08-2008, 08:07 AM

i think its a goddamn shame that before the berlin wall fell,thousands of people lost their lives trying to get over it,under it,or through it,so they could taste what freedom is all about.if someone wants to go without a helmet,seatbelt,or anything else you whiny assed safetycrats think we ought to wear then more power to em.i didnt server this country with the possibility of having to fight for it to have some ***** assed politicians or bike riders telling me i have to wear a freakin helmet because they believe the dribble spilled by the damned insurance companies about they have to spend a little bit of money when they pay a claim because somebody didnt wear a helmet or seatbelt.ok,rant over.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

^^^Spirit - insightful as always...

I need to change the batteries in me smoke detector... been chirping for a year now...
at my last apartment I didn't change the battery for like 3 years when I moved out. I got so used to it I would have company over and they were like WTF was that, and I was like, what? Then they say, you didn't hear that loud *** beep? Oh, musta been the smoke detector.

Quick Reply: FREEDOM!