Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Foxy's NIGHTTIME Photo Shoot! (UPDATED 05.27.08)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Foxy's NIGHTTIME Photo Shoot!

Well at least you got the last one right. All the first ones you cant even aim, bikes on the right, then the left

Old 05-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

Now you're just showing off :P

I was going to have to critique the pics but since you say tonights will be clearer I will give you a break lol j/k, I'm in no position to critique your stuff man .. looks good. The subject (the bike) is usually much crisper in your pics though .. look a bit soft in those (not enough f stop?) also if I may be bold enough to suggest one thing on tonights pics, place the light source more towards the bike .. the bike is kind of getting eaten up by shadows/contrast .. unless of course you where going for that look.

Still looks very nice!! Look forward to tonights pix.

You'd be dangerous with HDR photos

F-stop I was playing around with, but for some reason, I completely brain-farted and forgot to set the automatic timer. So everytime I went to take a pic, I would push the button down, slightly moving the camera and slightly blurring the picture. I now programmed a 1.5 second delay into the camera so that when it's on the tripod, it won't move, making the picture MUCH more crisp. Can't believe I forgot to do that, but this really wasn't a "scheduled" photo shoot and was unexpected. We kind of just stumbled upon this road and quickly rode home to get the camera equipment.

But yeah, tonights pictures should be MUCH better. I've been reading up on my camera all day and pretty much have it figured out. And we found another road with a kick *** building to take some interesting pics with too.

Old 05-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: flashman

Wish you would have been able to get both together, those Graffitis are great looking bikes. Nice pictures for what you had to work with!
Yep. Tonight should be better. I may even bring Hamster's bike into the picture (so an 07 White/Silver, 07 Red/Black and 08 Grafitti) Tonight's photoshoot should be amazing. Plus we are going to be doing some superimposing, so that will be very interesting how that's going to turn out.

Old 05-26-2008, 01:35 AM

Ahhh...I can't wait to see them First ones are very nice Fox..My buddy has the HID in his 07 White/Silver and its frickin bright. All I can see when I look in the rearview mirror is this bright white light trying its best to keep up

Old 05-26-2008, 01:42 AM

Youre bike has so many tasteful mods Fox. I dont think i would ride it..it would sit in my garage..we all remember foxy 1 (RIP)

Old 05-26-2008, 07:11 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

Youre bike has so many tasteful mods Fox. I dont think i would ride it..it would sit in my garage..we all remember foxy 1 (RIP)
SShhhhhhhhhhhh. We were never to speak of that again.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:13 PM

wheres all the bugs from riding it? do you just trailor it to these places and put it back into air tight garage?

Old 05-27-2008, 02:40 AM
Retired Moderator

^^ DAMN! I knew you were on to me! Nope, I rode there. For some reason, there really isn't that many bugs out, but there was a HELL of a lot of night hawks swooping around, so I'm sure they were getting all the bugs for me.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:32 AM

lol i mean i destroy birds with my bike. I'm just giving you a hard time.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:46 AM

love it blue....playin around with shutter speeds is fun isnt it

Quick Reply: Foxy's NIGHTTIME Photo Shoot! (UPDATED 05.27.08)