Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Found this on Myspace last night

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Found this on Myspace last night

where i am from if u startsporting that crap on your page you will get a good ol country a** kicking lol

Old 04-01-2008, 10:35 PM

OHHHHH holly hell, this gets me fired up! Blamming guns for crime is like blamming matches for arson, well, we could take after the UK, those guys are getting killed with swords and criket bats! But to the local relief, to make things safer for the people, they are even banning knives....ohhhhh those evil kitchen knives, you know, guns are expensive and all, so lets stab people, yeaaaay! Ok, lets ban them. Jeeeezus when will folks wake up. Criminals will commit crime regardles, hense, the title of "criminal" I kow I know, less guns, less crime, thats why schools, universities, post offices, hell, even cities like D.C., Chicago, New York are all so safe, cause those guys have a ban on guns right? Right? I mean, gun free is safe right? When is the last time a gun show got shot up? All those guns ya know.......It baffles me how people will trust a government that doesn't trust its citizens as a law abiding peaceful people. What would you rather have, a cop on the phone or a gun in your hand? 911 takes a few minutes to respond, my 1911 takes a fraction of a secondto respond. I am responsible for my own safety, I depend on no-one for my protection, how feeble is it to go into the world unable to protect yourself or to prevent violence?

Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

OHHHHH holly hell, this gets me fired up! Blamming guns for crime is like blamming matches for arson, well, we could take after the UK, those guys are getting killed with swords and criket bats! But to the local relief, to make things safer for the people, they are even banning knives....ohhhhh those evil kitchen knives, you know, guns are expensive and all, so lets stab people, yeaaaay! Ok, lets ban them. Jeeeezus when will folks wake up. Criminals will commit crime regardles, hense, the title of "criminal" I kow I know, less guns, less crime, thats why schools, universities, post offices, hell, even cities like D.C., Chicago, New York are all so safe, cause those guys have a ban on guns right? Right? I mean, gun free is safe right? When is the last time a gun show got shot up? All those guns ya know.......It baffles me how people will trust a government that doesn't trust its citizens as a law abiding peaceful people. What would you rather have, a cop on the phone or a gun in your hand? 911 takes a few minutes to respond, my 1911 takes a fraction of a secondto respond. I am responsible for my own safety, I depend on no-one for my protection, how feeble is it to go into the world unable to protect yourself or to prevent violence?

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

Dam Doc youron aroll don't stop

Old 04-01-2008, 11:50 PM

It just gets me worked up is all. I can't believe how some folks get thier panties in a bunch over the discussion of firearms. Politics, I can understand, religion, I can understand, but to get all upset and to refuse facts about an inanimate piece of steel and wood, springs and such baffles me. I just can't wrap my head around some ideas. Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control. Whats that saying.."if guns are outlawed...can we use swords?" In England...Yes you can! woo hoo too funny. But sad at the same time cause it's true. Theres a huge media bias against guns. We'll see in the headlines about all the destruction guns cause and all the bad, but you don't see headlines of the thousands of times a year guns protect home owners from criminals or how a robery was prevented, or how someone prevailed in life becuase they were armed against evil. No, those don't make good headlines. We'll hear about how joe blow is sueing a gun company because he shot his kid in the face, (Bryco, Jennings anyone?)never mind the fact that if any one of the 4 firearm safety rules are follwed (quite simple really) there would be ZERO accidents or harm. Nope, lets blame a peice of steel, yea, thats it!What about folks like Rosie O'Donnel (sp?) Shes is super anti gun....never mind that she has an armed security detail whos members in recent time have been arrested illegally carrying a firearm. Oh, I get it, shes super special and her life is worth more than your life, my life or anyone on thisforums life right? I guess shes special and has the right to protection, not you and me oh lowly citizen. Responsibilty guys and gals. Or better yet, lets elect an official to let us know what is good for us. Why is the 2d so opposed? People go out of thier way to stretch the 1st and all others, claiming "constitutional rights!!!) but are quick to disect and critique the 2d.I guess its flavor of the month thing, whatever floats your boat or serves your interests are open for interpretation.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:59 PM

A stated a billion times, criminals dont register weapons, they buy they from they're homies. Whats two years felony weapons charge when your going down for attempted robbery. Not to mention the fact that in the plea bargain, the weapons charge is always the first one to go. I hate to say this, but sometimes I am really glad my taxes are high, none of that BS floating around my neighborhood.

The last thing an armed criminal wants to encounter is a legal gun owning citizen, for one reason, and one reason only. If you legally own a gun, you took out the time to file the paperwork, take it to the range, etc... which means you know how to shoot the damn thing, with decent accuracy at least. Gangst*rs dont go to ranges, practice, etc... Most of them will find out the hard way that shooting from the hip does nothing. The odds are not in the favor of the thug with a bling-facto DE .50, vs. a legal trained weapon owner with a 9mm.

OKIEZAC I feel your pain, my pistol is locked in a vault in CT. I bought it when I lived in VT, open carry god bless, and now I am back in NY and am still waiting on paperwork just to leave it in my house, never the less carry it around. Stupid NY.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:05 AM

How many of you reading this would be willing to put a sign on your front door that reads

"This is a gun free home" Anyone?

Old 04-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Friend and Hero ...

thugs and gangbanger who prey upon those weaker than themselves are worthless in society. I have personally lived in some of the highest gang infested states in America, California, Arizona and Georgia as well as Florida and Do Not claim to be a reincarnation of Bruce Lee or Rambo. But on more than one occasion have had a confrontation with one or more at a time and have held my ground. Every time I have a profound statement, I like to make to them. If you're half the bad *** you claim to be pull up your ****ING pants put on this uniform and help protect your neighborhood , block, community or, what ever the hell you claim to be yours, the right-way not the wrong-way. From those who are really threaten your way of life. To date, I have had zero takers on this offer. There have been a few times when it has took more than words and general persuasion for me to speak my piece and move on. I don't go looking for trouble and don't want any. Have personally seen enough physical violence to last me two lifetimes. I want to say that from time to time members of street gangs have found their way into the ranks of the Corps but when handled and approached in the right manner all ongoing active in this manner is quickly put to rest in Plain English the individual will find a way to get themselves out of their gangs ties or life will be so Mother ****ing Hard they will be hunting a transfer and if they did not come around to the right way of thinking. What they would usually ended up with is a RE3 rating on discharge and a separation code that reflected they were separated for the good of the Marine Corps they either became the Marine they were supposed to be or left with their head down and @ss up and I am a firm believer on this subject the end result justifies the means

F#CK The Gangs and F#CK Anyone Who Is down with the Gangs You Are Doing Nothing to Help the Environment in Which You Live in or Help Yourself.

Now don't get me started on why I like rap music and hate gangs or will be here all night LOL

Old 04-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

this is what sits on my night stand loaded with another clip sitting ready.

lookin to get a rifle soon or maybe an ar15 but here in cali we never get any good guns lol everything is "illegal"

Old 04-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Friend and Hero ...

That's no joke havoc every time I was duty stationed out there I would have to leave my weapons collection in the care of my father and I found it quite interesting that Barrett refused to sell to California agencies because they had ban the 50 caliber Barrett in California and refused to sell replacement parts to agencies in California that already had the rifle in their inventory

Quick Reply: Found this on Myspace last night