Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Found this on Myspace last night

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Found this on Myspace last night

[align=left][/align][align=left]
ORIGINAL: Icefox

You're right, it's a semi-auto pistol,I stand corrected. I'm not too keen on the "assault pistols" because so farI've never had the desire toown one anyways , and the only one I have shot before is an MP5 at a gun range in Scottsdale, AZ where we rented a bunch of different guns. But it's my understanding that these guns aren't hard to convert back to full auto if they are a "pre-ban" gun, which this one appears to be. I'm sure these thugs are pretty aware of how to do this, especially since they buy these kinds of guns for obvious reasons. I grew up with guns, andI'm tired of the thugs acting like they can do whatever they please, just because they have a gun. I hope our gunrights don't go out the window with the next election, or we're all going to be screwed...[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]
MP5 !![/align]
[align=left]
Did it look something like this[/align]
[align=left]

[/align][align=left]
well this one is actually H&K94 MP5 SD it is registered as a short barrel weapon and the silencer of courses is registered so add that into the cost of the conversion, and I paid more for all of that work than I did for the H&K 94 to start with. The lower is semiautomatic. And here is the link to the shop that done the legal conversion work. The SD conversion is at the bottom of the page, along with its cost. [/align][align=left]

http://www.investmentgradefirearms.c...s_Hk94SP89.htm
[/align]

Old 04-01-2008, 12:25 PM

^^ thats sick!!^^ all my guns are back in OK... NY doesnt smile upon Southerners carrying guns in Yankee country.. lol..

Old 04-01-2008, 01:09 PM

The one I shot wasn't quite as nicely outfitted as yours HC, it was more along the lines of this as I recall (HK MP5A3):

I had never really got to shoot a fully automatic weapon of this size so it was something new for me totry to compensate for the gun wanting to rise when you are in full auto mode, I can say that it was a blast though! It's probably a good thing there isn't something like this around where I live or I'd be there all the time... I'm sure some of you have these types of ranges in your area, but for those that don't, here is the range's website that I went to, you can check out the firearm rentals they offer and the "machine gun adventures" http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/index.php

Oops, I'm getting off topic in my own thread...back to the subject:

(My handy MS Paint work while I'm at school)[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-01-2008, 01:43 PM

Dude, if they are in your town, I would def send an email to your local policia.

I watch that show Gangland on History channel, and MS13 is no joke. If you got thugs coming into your hang outs asking who your claiming, that gang is looking into taking over that territory and I would hang out somewhere else. Do not confront or say anything to them, they would rather kill you then talk to you. Bad News.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...mp;search_type=
Episode 2: Gangland: MS: 13 Suburbia

In 2003, the body of a pregnant, teenaged informant was found along the banks of the bucolic Shenandoah River. She’d been repeatedly stabbed - her head nearly severed. Brenda Paz had been supplying the authorities with first-hand accounts of MS-13’s operations. Paz had been one of 3,000 MS-13 members in the Washington, DC area. The increasingly violent and fast-growing gang operates from the sleepy, middle-class suburbs ringing the city.

I have a permit to carry. I also have a loaded shotgun under my bed. Never know when you may need it. Check this link, seems to be a growing trend in the NE...I took my class after this home invasion happened (I actually enrolled before the incident)and it was mostly women in the class. The enrollment sky-rocketed after this incident last summer...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290460,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3092098.shtml

That's enough reason for me to have a gun.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:44 PM

I just got done watching all 5 parts of that Gangland special on MS-13 Jfunk, I knew they were big all over the USbecause I did a paper for school a while ago that I had a part about MS-13 in it. After seeing the "Southside Trece" (Trece-->13-->MS-13) on this guy's Myspace page, and watching that special, it's got me more and more concerned. I know that this typeof stuff has been going on for many years and years, but once you becomemore aware of something likethis that is coming into your neighborhood it really hits home with you. These people have no remorse or concern for the lives of others, which means that someone I know may wind up directlyaffected by this by a random act of violence. I recently had a friend move to Norfolk Virginia, which is close to Virginia Beach and is probably considered East Virginia, but they talked a lot about North Virginia in that Gangland special and MS-13's heavy influence there, got me a little moreworried about her now too...ugh what the hell is the world coming to? [>:]

Old 04-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

This was in our local news a while back.
The police are getting involved and the parents of these kids are being notified.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok and what is that going to do? they got their guns from their parents who are 13 years older than them and putting their kids to work selling the drugs..... alerting parents now days means nothing the parents dont give a rats behind. We need to send all the criminals to Australia! lol This world is a joke today.
Funny, thats what I though after I posted.
Parents? WTF? But that's how our local news reported the outcome telling on them to the parents.

Austrailia? Yea, let Pacemaker teach them punks a thing or two.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:52 PM

That's funny, about a week ago I went to the shop where I used to work at just to shoot the **** with the owner, and there was a guy there ( works at the trans shop next door, weird fella to say the least), that was talking a lot of bs, then when he found out that I am starting a Police Academy he started going on and on about ms13 and all the **** that I am going to die and **** like that. I had no interest listening to this useless crap about some scared kids that are so scared of everything that they have to get in groups and act all tough, when I told him that he didn't like it at all, but I don't really care.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:27 PM

You guys are lucky you can get carry permits. Over here in NJ it is nearly impossible for non law enforcement. I had no problems purchasing a few pistols legally but I won't be able to carry em. As for all the people who are always screaming for strict gun control laws, all that does is make it harder to buy them legally. Criminals dont buy firearms legally. All gun control does is make them impossible to get for law abiding citizens.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: Volksdragg

Guns don't hurt people, people hurt people
I know ... but they'll often do it with guns ...
people dont hurt people I HURT PEOPLE

a little happy gillmore for you guys

Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Icefox

The one I shot wasn't quite as nicely outfitted as yours HC, it was more along the lines of this as I recall (HK MP5A3):

I had never really got to shoot a fully automatic weapon of this size so it was something new for me totry to compensate for the gun wanting to rise when you are in full auto mode, I can say that it was a blast though! It's probably a good thing there isn't something like this around where I live or I'd be there all the time... I'm sure some of you have these types of ranges in your area, but for those that don't, here is the range's website that I went to, you can check out the firearm rentals they offer and the "machine gun adventures"

http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/index.php

Oops, I'm getting off topic in my own thread...back to the subject:

(My handy MS Paint work while I'm at school)[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

As far as machine guns go the upward pull is common for most models and now as far as being able to use them on a regular basis there is only one place I know where you can do this on a regular basis here are a few work tools sorry for staying off-topic I will post something on topic a a little later to make up for IT

Quick Reply: Found this on Myspace last night