Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Found this on a GSXR forum. no poopie its hilarious!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found this on a GSXR forum. no poopie its hilarious!!

[/align]Leanin' and litigatin'[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

Join Date: Nov 2004[/align]Location: Dallas, North Mexico[/align]Motorcycle: 04 Gix Six - Bruise Camo

Motherf*cker. 1/2 mile without my gear and... bam [/align][hr]

Fortunately, I'm fine. I was going to meet up with a girl at her work and walk to this other place to eat. I didn't want to leave my jacket locked up, it's nice and its a 1/2 mile ride in a 30mph zone where I probably wont break 25.

Coming home and AGGGHHH! STUPID BITCH!

Son of a bitch, lady! Was my helmet not ****ing loud enough? Did the god damn blue bike blend in the with the road? Is my hi-beam not bright enough? Do I need to stick my ****ing exhaust in your face so you can hear it? What the ****?

Bitch pulled out right in front of me. I hit the brakes, but it was too late. It did buy enough time for her to get 75% through her left turn and it wasn't a head on collision. I jumped off the bike to save my leg from betting pinched between the car and the bike. She hit the bike and I caught my baby before it hit the ground

Only damage is minor paint scuff, a loose rear foot peg and somehow a mirror on the other side wont stay tight anymore. Oh yeah, my sunglasses are ****ed up (they were in my pocket and the bike landed on my thigh.

Her **** luck- she hit a law student and a graduating 3rd year law student ran up as he saw the whole thing[/align]__________________[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Sure they were.. lol.. maybe im just being a drunk *******.. but i found that funny. [/align]

Old 04-19-2008, 12:24 AM
Default RE: Found this on a GSXR forum. no poopie its hilarious!!

Haha dont know where to start Ill leave this for someone else to analyze and tear em apart.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So.................

She pulled out in front of him................he somehow "jumped" off the bike................she hit his bike..............and then he caught it before it hits the ground??? WTF is this dude on? He really expects people to believe that heaping pile of bulls**t?

But I guess this is expected when the majority of the riders that purchase GSX-R's are flaming retards.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:29 AM

So I take it the ***** hunt went bad Oki doki??!!

This guy sounds more screwed up than Anna Nicole Smith!

Sorry.... Was it too soon?

Old 04-19-2008, 11:46 AM

If he caught the bike before hitting the ground how did it land onhis thigh and smash the glasses??

Old 04-19-2008, 11:53 AM

No what you didnt read was his thigh got caught right before the bike burst into flames and than while pulling the injured 105 year old lady from the burning wreckage he dropped his glasses. But was able to salvage his bike before any real damage was done.

Old 04-19-2008, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

So I take it the ***** hunt went bad Oki doki??!!

This guy sounds more screwed up than Anna Nicole Smith!

Sorry.... Was it too soon?
***** hunt went well.. my phonebook is 2 numbers larger now.. but i was waaaay to drunk to be enjoyable for the night.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:04 PM

I jumped off the bike to save my leg from betting pinched between the car and the bike. She hit the bike and I caught my baby before it hit the ground

Only damage is minor paint scuff, a loose rear foot peg and somehow a mirror on the other side wont stay tight anymore. Oh yeah, my sunglasses are ****ed up (they were in my pocket and the bike landed on my thigh.)

WTF?? he jumped off the bike, the bike it and he grabed it before it hit the ground? but the next sentence the bike landed on his thigh? what a douche bag

Old 04-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Banned

Jeez people - doesn't sound any different than TK's accident.

So you surf Gixxer forums why? Maybe you have a Zuke and I didn't know it...

Old 04-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Banned

Honestly, folks. Combine adrenaline with emotion and you can get a story that sounds a bit off. Doesn't make it any less true. I don't honestly see anything in there that sounds like BS...

So he saw it coming and decided to bail. The bike doesn't have to hit the ground to land on you. And what part of his sunglasses being broke means he's lying?

Come on guys, jeez. Leave 'em alone. I find itodd that you guys go looking for something to bash on - hang around long enough and you can do all your bashing here without leaving.

Quick Reply: Found this on a GSXR forum. no poopie its hilarious!!