Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Forza Motorsport 2 Cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Forza Motorsport 2 Cars

If you guys have played forza II then you must know how badass this game is. Besides the astounding tailors made to represent the games physical capabilities within the races, you have the option of designing cars with unlimited possibilites to create anything and everything that you would want to be on a car. Furthermore, you can take pictures of those vehicles on the showroom floor or in races and upload them to the web for sharing, sohere is my first real design that I did. Feel free to post any car designs you have as well.

Keep in mind, all cars posted are created from a gallery of shapes or manufacturer decal libraries which are either stretched, shrank, skewed, or spun to the desired shape and/or size.

[hr]
'98 JIC Supra TT

All manufacturer decals on this car are actually in use on this car. Furthermore, all parts in this car have a manufacturer decal as well.

Old 07-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Forza Motorsport 2 Cars

badass man, car looks awesome. I'd love to get that game but I just got a new tv so I've kind of been cutoff.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Retired Moderator

Ooooh, aaaaaah! Bitchin' dude! I've been wanting that game,even thoughI'm not a huge racing game fan. I'll bet it is still worth it, though.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:10 PM

this game is addicting as all get out.im 52% done with the career and i only rented the damn thing....LOL.upgrades and customization taken to a whole nother level.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:09 PM

iREALLY gotinto the first one, and LOVED it. now that i think about it, i dont know why i dont have this one yet... call of duty, NHL, and college football kinda took over the 360. then i got a bike so it kinda took a backseat to riding lol

Old 07-09-2007, 03:23 PM

yeah, im mainly a halo man myself, once h3 is out, gbye forza....well, maybe just for a little, but thats how it was with h2.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:25 PM

i havent played my 360 since like april, lol. right now i dont have a tv cus im either gone or when im home im on the net, but the more i hear about this game the more i wanna go get a tv and then check it out.

i was at the stealership like a month ago and one of the service guys kept talking aboutit for like 45 mins straight. he had the guide for it and kept showing me screenshots and stuff. lol

Old 07-09-2007, 06:24 PM

i have it bought it but played it twice i am still getting used to the capabilities and physics, you just cant drift everywhere like im used to in NFS:MW but i am going to get back on it...i like how you can see what everything in your car is doing...Like how hot the wheels are how much grip they are getting your G spot i mean G forces

Old 07-09-2007, 06:50 PM

yeah man, the physics of the game are truly defining.....and not only that, but the tuning and just everything, did i say everything? one word TELEMETRY.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:47 PM

holy crap is forza 2 addictive
I bought the first one a few months ago just to learn Road Atlanta to get ready for a race but wound up playing it way too much, the new one coming out didn't help lol
I gotta say, the Road Atlanta map is so freakin accurate, it ain't even funny. Its even got the "new" chicane that AMA and WERA runs after T2, although they put cones there (not like that stops me).

I do have a big issue with only being able to sell cars you won for like 500CR, there are 3 or 4 cars that I've got like 5 of but its not worth selling them for that kinda pocket change! yeah I know you can sell them on Live, that would be great if I had a broadband connection but I'm on dial-up so I'm screwed.I've got like 40 cars but don't need half of them

anybody done all of the endurance races? damn those things are fun and the money is AWESOME

Quick Reply: Forza Motorsport 2 Cars