Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A few to the face

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A few to the face

oops, nope, you are a felon...

http://www.alcoholpolicy.niaaa.nih.g...tateProfie.asp

Old 10-01-2008, 12:30 AM

dont worry man, im straight now, the thing about everclear is it's so potent, it's in and gone if you take it straight, mixing it makes it last longer, but just an idea how potent this stuff is, drip a little on your tongue and it's immediately absorbed, doesnt even run down it, just goes right into your system

I prefer it over everything else because it takes less to get you where you want to be, and tonight I just wanted a relief from a headache for a little bit, and it's cheaper, $15 US for a fifth of it, and it's doble to triple the potency of liquors that run twice that price

Old 10-01-2008, 09:20 AM

jungle juice FTW..ive only done that once..and i loved it.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Traschan Punch!! You cant taste the EC in there. Later that night they say I was taking shots of the **** straight, but I dont remember.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*no comment*

8 years sober for a lot of GOOD reasons

Old 10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Retired Moderator

So...when I saw this thread title, I was thinking something TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!! A few to the face, hmmmmm. Sounds like an interesting movie title.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:19 PM

last time i got super wild was the lsu-uk game last year, went up to buffalo wild wings and got toasted...I got a AI because I had the sense not to drive...but not enough to call someone lol.

If anything alcohol directly attributes to headaches(i've you've ever been hungover you know this)...it dehydrates you making your blood more viscous...hence why you take aspirin(over the counter blood thinner) to relieve headaches. By drinking nearly pure alcohol without chugging water it'll just give you a worse headache...temporary numbing factor aside.

Btw....real moonshine > everclear.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:49 PM

by headache, I meant schoolwork and people stress and housework, lol, was too lazy to elaborate at the time. Were I trying to rid a real headache I woulda took the shot and hit the sack. Been through a minor hangover before, never again I say (but everclear doesnt give hangovers, little to none sugar content, it gives alcohol poisoning though, similar in nature, lol)

Other thing about everclear being so potent is if it sits in your stomach without a mix, or without food to absorb it, can even give you ulcers!!!! (random fact of the day)

Old 10-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned

I would expect a 13-year-old to actually take time out of his day to brag to an audience about taking a drink, not a grown *** man. Wait, is that what the 13 signifies in "soccer13pro"??? Regardless, congrats on doing something that the rest of us don't need attention for.

+1 to TheX. I should probably dry up myself, as alcohol has gotten me in plenty of trouble. I did vow to never drink Everclear again though, but congrats on being sober man.

Old 10-01-2008, 06:09 PM

I thought he got spooged in the face.

edit: pew pew pew

Quick Reply: A few to the face