Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Favorite Olympic Moment

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Favorite Olympic Moment

The women's beach volleyball final... Brazil vs USA... 'Very Niiiice'

That Bolt dude was amazing, with his upright running style and how tall he is, plus the -.19 head wind and he coasted at the end, and still got the record...that was amazing...

Damn, I tried to find the YouTube video, but there has been a copyright claim on it...frackin NBC...

I also was way into the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, I watched them both in HD and it was amazing...good luck to London in following that scene...

WELCOME BACK BUSS!!

Old 08-26-2008, 09:48 AM

most of the Beach volleyball games, not excluding the MEN'S final. any one of Alicia Sacramone's performances and all the carnage in the BMX racing finals.. both of them

Old 08-26-2008, 10:57 AM

holy **** its SHORTBUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

The women's beach volleyball final... Brazil vs USA... 'Very Niiiice'

That Bolt dude was amazing, with his upright running style and how tall he is, plus the -.19 head wind and he coasted at the end, and still got the record...that was amazing...

Damn, I tried to find the YouTube video, but there has been a copyright claim on it...frackin NBC...

I also was way into the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, I watched them both in HD and it was amazing...good luck to London in following that scene...

WELCOME BACK BUSS!!
Yes J, that volleyball matchup was hotness for sure. I read a stat in 2004 about how many thousands of condoms that are distributed and used during the Olympics, but I can't remember the figure haha. I need to get good at fencing or something to get access to those bitches!

And yes Hayden, I have made a low profile return. I heard s*** is working around here again, so I had to come see for myself...so far so good!

Old 08-26-2008, 02:52 PM

Still some small glitches, but it's not on lock-down like before...lol

Dude, I'd imagine some of those athletes are smashing *** left and right over there. Phelps better have hooked up with at least 5-6 different countries while he was there or he is just a wussy momma's boy. Must be hard to get laid, at the Olympics, with 8 gold medals around his neckand being called the best Olympian of all time...not to mention he probably doesn't look so doofy with all those millions of China-men running around... lol

Old 08-26-2008, 04:35 PM

+1 phelps does kinda look doofy

Old 08-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned

If Sloth from "The Goonies" won 8 gold medals, even he would be a ***** magnet. Doofiness is not a factor when you are a finely tuned, gold-medal winning athletic machine!

Old 08-26-2008, 11:06 PM

Nastia Liukin's performances ... Misty May & Kerri Walsh, Michael Phelps obviously...

and "The Thin Beast" Phil Dalhausser & Todd Rogers "The Professor"

...was I the only one who never doubted they were going to win ?

SMOKIN'

Buss
J. Krishnamurti FTW. Read a lot of his books, great stuff.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:49 AM

Yam... i never thought they wouldn;t win, although technically i never saw match 3, the stupid DVR cut out

Old 08-27-2008, 02:33 AM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

If Sloth from "The Goonies" won 8 gold medals, even he would be a ***** magnet. Doofiness is not a factor when you are a finely tuned, gold-medal winning athletic machine!
yeah im sure he pulls *** but if it werent for his ability he would have to pay for every lay

Quick Reply: Favorite Olympic Moment