Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Family Members who serve

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Family Members who serve

I can't post pics of me running black-ops in indo-china. joking, all my photos are on print.......

Old 05-15-2007, 11:54 PM

hope all your family members come back safe and sound...Bush stop the war and fix the price of gas instead of getting rich and fat

Old 05-16-2007, 02:12 AM

Yup, I have three cousins, a best friend and about 6 of my buddies from high school over in Iraq right now. I thank them and EVERY troop serving our country.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:29 AM

yeah I said it...........F#CK [sm=violent053.gif]BUSH!!! He came out just like his dad, war hungry, trigger happy yet isn't out there walkin the walk. I know it's not the presidents' job to be out there but as Commander is Chief it is his job to keep his armed forces out of harms way, yet he'd rather rack up the gas pricesjust so they can have more money to spend fora prolongedwar. If you analyze the facts, Bush is f*cking the entire country. Sad[sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 05-16-2007, 03:00 AM

me in Kuwait/IRAQ late last year, just signed my 214 on thursday of last week!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: tank_900rr

yeah I said it...........F#CK [sm=violent053.gif]BUSH!!! He came out just like his dad, war hungry, trigger happy yet isn't out there walkin the walk. I know it's not the presidents' job to be out there but as Commander is Chief it is his job to keep his armed forces out of harms way, yet he'd rather rack up the gas pricesjust so they can have more money to spend fora prolongedwar. If you analyze the facts, Bush is f*cking the entire country. Sad[sm=boohoo.gif]

Well....I don't want to turn this into something it shouldn't be, this thread is to honor soldiers, not to bad-mouth our President.

That said, Bush does not control the oil prices. Obviously the war does have an influance, but Bush himself does not say "Hmmm...I think we should charge 4.50/gallon today."

Either way, he is your President and you should respect that, and be happy that the country isn't run by folks like Alec Baldwin or Jane Fonda or any other progressive liberals who would rather the U.S.A. look like something out of Equilibrium than anything else.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did 8 years and spent way too much time in the gulf.

I think about the men and women over there daily, and thanks them for what they are doing for all of us. It's time to bring them home, they have all served well.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR
me in Kuwait/IRAQ late last year, just signed my 214 on thursday of last week!
congrats on getting your paperwork man. I've never been so relieved in my entire life than the day I picked up txn_driver from the base and he said "Let's go home!"

Old 05-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That DD214 gets you in to Knotts Berry Farm free every year...hey, at least it's something.

The site I'm building in my sig has everything to do with wanting the war to end, and others like it.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:44 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

That DD214 gets you in to Knotts Berry Farm free every year...hey, at least it's something.

The site I'm building in my sig has everything to do with wanting the war to end, and others like it.
Well some soldiers belive in what we are doing there, and are not only willing to stay, but wanting to stay until the job is finsihed. If we cut-and-run, there will be more blood spilled on American soil, and not only your time in the Gulf, but all 3400 dead soldiers time spent in vain.

Quick Reply: Family Members who serve