Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

F**K FEDEX!!! (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F**K FEDEX!!!

This is what fedex says for me.

Out for Delievery Note: Will deliever next business day. Which is monday bitch.

Old 01-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't read the entire thread, but FEDEx is much better than UPS or USPS. USPS is by far the WORST. Packages get delivered to the wrong address (when it's $400 worth of parts inside.) And you can't ever track your f**king package through them either.

UPS lost my OEM seat cowl for my 06 and I had to physically drive down to the distribution center and wait about an hour to find out where the f**k it was.

The only time I've ever received a package on time most of the time and in perfect condition was with FedEx and DHL. Though, I've had a couple of FedEx packages arrive a day or two late.

So that leaves DHL as the company I have yet to run into an issue with.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Nauree

This is what fedex says for me.

Out for Delievery Note: Will deliever next business day. Which is monday bitch.
i was told they wont deliver to homes on monday, only buisnesses.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:56 PM

Well thats BS because I got it monday.

Old 01-28-2008, 07:44 AM

No real problems with Fedex for me. In fact the last twodeliveries actually showed up a day early. The only problem I have with UPS is trying to figure out what time the driver will show up. Normally they deliver to my house between 2 and 4 but I have received deliveries as late as 9:45 PM.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:01 AM

I hate dealing with shipping-that's one main reason I always try to buy stuff local. I hope you get your jacket soon.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:01 AM
Ty

There is a way to alleviate this pain.

UPS stores allow you to have a box there, similar to a PO Box. You have a real street address though, somehow, not a PO Box, so it doesn't have the drawbacks of a PO Box. Anyway, you don't need to start sending all of your mail to UPS, but the box is cheap enough to keep for important stuff if you use it regularly. Also, you can get them short term, so if you are doing a round of buying for the new season, you can get one for a month and adjust your paypal address accordingly.

The UPS people will sign for your packages and hold them for you. They are insured for as long as they are in the store, not just until they get dropped off, like at your house. You are guaranteed to not have a late package ever because the UPS trucks make several stops to most UPS stores every day. Also, they deliver to the stores on Mondays.

This only really applies if you have a convenient UPS store around you, but I thought I'd throw this out there. It's a good way to ship stuff if you're not able to be home a lot (or if they like to lie about it, LOL).

Good luck on Tuesday!

Old 01-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*sigh* i checked my trackin # again his morning..........

[>:]i dont see this going well.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:55 AM

I am a shipping and receiving manager for a large company and I have used all forms of carriers. That said I would rank the top 4 as follows
FedEx
DHL
UPS
USPS

I spend roughly 100,000 a month on shipping (50% is freight and not shipped by any of the 4 listed)and we have had issues with all the services, but FedEx is the best when you consider all factors. Customer Service, Delivery time, web tracking, package pick up, etc.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:02 AM

fwiw, my wife and I have both worked at UPS. Louisville is their worldwide hub/headquarters, so we know them pretty well around here. that being said, I still prefer Fed-ex. they will deliver to my house on Saturday mornings at no extra charge, plus the packages are usually well handled.

IMO, you have a driver with a poor attitude, dont let that put a bad taste in your mouth for the whole company. You need to find call/email your way to his local supervisor.....the driver is counting on you not to do that.

Quick Reply: F**K FEDEX!!! (PICS)