Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is every woman a .....

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Is every woman a .....

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I cant imagine marrying someone that cant organize her crap.

Help!

You do have to talk with her about this though, it will get worse as time goes on especially after marriage ..it could be her nature and theres not a lot you can do but there is always room for improvement .. if she loves you believe me she will try to do better!!

Ignore it now at your peril though ... you say shes perfect elsewhere .. thats good if this is the only thing as theres no such thing as a 100% clean deal, you have to weigh up what you can stand, your own tolerance levels ... only you know, but sort it soon :-)

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forget about talking. It won´t do any good...instead go find the place with the most clutter, bury yourself in it, then scream for help.

Old 12-28-2008, 04:18 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to say, as much as I love my girlfriend, she is sort of a slob. Our place is always cluttered here and there with opened mail, product packages laying around, laundry, etc.

She has been gone this whole week and the place is immaculate, but I know by the time she goes to bed tonight I will be irritated.

Funny that you say that you're considering an ultimatum because as much as I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl, I just can't get over how ridiculously messy she is. It's borderline disrespectful to me. She makes me dinner every night, and I do dishes every night. When I clean the kitchen, you literally could eat off anything (including the floor). When she cooks dinner, it's like she cooks in a tornado because there is **** everywhere after she's done. If I even get a little pissed at how messy it is she gets an attitude like "I make your dinner you can deal with it..." Ummm, you don't HAVE to be so messy to make dinner. When I make dinner, I clean up as I go along...she makes it out like she doesn't have to clean up since it's my job...but that's just a means to an end.

Old 12-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Retired Moderator

My wife keeps everything around here pretty tidy. However, she makes up for that by being a packrat. $75 dollars per month for a storage space filled with utter crap that hasn't been looked at for years. I can see keeping a handfull of boxes of sentimental stuff, but if you haven't missed it in years...you probably don't need it.

If there is a slob in our house it is me, and the dog. He likes to drag my stinky socks around the house. Even when it wasn't him, I still blame him. Don't even get me started on my step-daughter, because what she is is still undefined by the human language.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:03 PM

a Cuban girl and Brazilian girl

A friend of mine is also with a Brazilian girl, she is immaculate. I think you might be right about the American thing.

I too, suffer from someone else's clutter...it's like she doesn't even see it, much less do anything about it. In the car, every flat surface...maybe we should start a support group for men who love their partners but cannot reach them through the piles of clothes, papers, books, and lip gloss...omg

Old 12-28-2008, 05:19 PM

Whats a house keeper? Is that something like the gate keeper?

Old 12-28-2008, 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

a Cuban girl and Brazilian girl
A friend of mine is also with a Brazilian girl, she is immaculate. I think you might be right about the American thing.
From what I understand is that us American men are getting the short end of the stick in regards to women.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:53 PM

I feel your pain! I was living with a girl for 2yrs and we got engaged and I broke it off because she was such a slob I couldn't handle it! Now I am with a girl who is like me clean and organized, its so much easier!

Old 12-28-2008, 07:36 PM

You guy have house keepers? Holy ****...

Old 12-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

You guy have house keepers? Holy ****...
Yeah...a friend of mine ended up having her husband divorce her to get married to a co-worker of his and pretty much left her high and dry with 3 kids. I figured I can help her out a little without her feeling bad about it.

Quick Reply: Is every woman a .....