Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is every woman a .....

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Is every woman a .....

^^^
LOL

Also, I am not advocating a sterile home here ..a home needs to feel like a home and be lived in a little, we are talking serious clutter ..the sort where you cant find a nice clear surface to put stuff down on .. the sort that has stuff falling on you when you move things or open a cupboard ..then you need to "fix" it for sure!! :-) ..clutter also tends to attract clutter, once you start a pile of it ..it tends to grow into a mountain ..its "sticky" ;-)

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-28-2008, 01:18 PM

I live very simply and love to be clean and tidy, everything in its place ..I am not obsessive or anything you can walk in and find my coffee mug and bike mag on the coffee table next to me but the rest of the place is clean and tidy ..I cant chill or relax in a mess ..I kinda just need tidy and order :-)

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We live a clutter free life. It's been a problem with people I know in the past adn we refuse to do it. We bought a new house last October and moved in with nothing but things we really use. It's still that way today.

When I said she owns all the flat surfaces I mean that she controls them. I don't leave anything on them. she can place items there and they can remain a short time till put away but I can't do the same.

It's cool, it helps keep things in order. The loft has 25 guitars in it but they all have stands or wall hangars and all stay in place.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:25 PM

Heres the deal with things and stuff ... if you dont use it or love it, then what the hell is it doing in your life??

Only surround yourself with things you love and things you use ..thats a pretty safe formula!!

The worst type of people are horders, the rainy day types ..Ill keep this just in case it comes in handy, the you never know when you might need this ..hey I know if I do I will just buy one rather than have something clutter my home for ten years "just in case" ..lol

Sorry I guess Im very anti clutter *busted* ..but with good reasons :-)

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love clean houses...when i get one in a few years its gonna be spotless....no girl will ruin that for me.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:40 PM

Cleanliness is next to Godliness!! ;-)

Serioulsy if you want the definitive book on this subject I cant recommend this one enough ... its the best by a mile!!

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...49918248.html#

Even the book is tiny to take up less space :-) ... read it cover to cover and it will convince you just how bad clutter is ..then put it to the test ... you know when you have those clutter clearing sessions and take a car load of crap to the dump how good it makes you feel?? ..well theres real reasons for this and the good feelings you get are real too ..keep a place clutter free and you will feel ten times better about life ..most people dont believe the power clutter has over you until they clear it!!

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 01:49 PM

Jules, what's that BBC show where the 2 ladies go in an clean horribly messy houses?

Old 12-28-2008, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Jules, whats that BBC show where the 2 ladies go in an clean horribly messy houses?

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/on-tv...is-your-house/

OMG!! ... yes, have you seen the way some people live ..I fear another visit to youtube is upon me ..lol

Jules

Old 12-28-2008, 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/on-tv...is-your-house/

OMG!! ... yes, have you seen the way some people live ..I fear another visit to youtube is upon me ..lol

Jules
Haha, we get that show here and I love it.

Quick Reply: Is every woman a .....