Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ever have a bad day???

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ever have a bad day???

Actually one of my favs to do is, as they try to pass you (on a 3 laner) is match their speed, slowly increasing it as they do. Relaxed body language, no eye contact. It's interesting to see just how fast their willing to take it. I've actually seen one guy rocking backwards & forwards in his seat, like a maniac, trying to will his car to go faster. classic.
[/quote]

omfg thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. i havent had that happen to me yet , with the whole rocking action, but i have had them pass and then slow down and than speed up as you try to pass them to maintain your speed. oh and my def. of a bad day is having a 16 year-old kid in a cady escalade run a stop sign and plow you.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

I've actually seen one guy rocking backwards & forwards in his seat, like a maniac, trying to will his car to go faster. classic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I come across a lot of people that just always want to be in front so they will come flying up to a stop sign and slam on the brakes at the very last second and usually go past the line or sign. Then when they continue they go the speed limit or just barely over. It's like WTF mate?!

Mike

Old 08-19-2006, 02:10 PM

x2madf4i, just remember life can always be worse

Old 08-19-2006, 10:09 PM

i was at an X intersection turning right onto a road. The woman from the left(on the road im turning on) decided to SLOWLY pullout and take up 5/6ths of my lane even tho she had a stop sign and i didnt. I made a sharp right turn and avoided her front bumper, i did go off the road. I was pissed. Very pissed. I made some racist comments to myself which isnt me... really im not like that @ all. I dont ever think i have been so angry in my life. Some 65 year old b!@ch almost killed me.

I Thank my MSF course tho instead of being focused on her car i just found the real estate i wanted to travel on and took it. This was yesterday and im still livid.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:29 AM

Yep have had the same scenario happen to me quiet a few times also. The one I get all the time is the tailgaters (No matter if I am doing the speed limit or just over it) I have had it happen so much and complained about it enough that my brother gave me a suggestion.
<Disclaimer: Don't do this>
^^Now that thats out of the way^^
My brothers suggestion was that I go to target/kmart or some similar place and buy some BB's for a wrist rocket. Basically some steelies.
Put them in my coat pocket and when some A-Hole starts riding my @ss reach in the pocket and grab a BB or 2 and just give it a flick straight up in the air 1 at a time.
I thought OMFG thats bad. (and I'm sure I was right) but after having like a week straight of dealing with this kind of harassment, my frustration got the best of me and I admit I went over to the darkside.
I did just what my brother had suggested.
I was on the freeway and some yuppie scumbag kid in an M3 BMW started riding my @ss even though I was in the far right hand lane and doing the speed limit, not to mention the lanes to the left were wide open. (So no reason for this dillhole to be doing what he was other than harassment)
I throttled the bike to jump ahead to get a lil distance between us and let my exhaust do a lil yell at him to let him know I was less than pleased.
In less than a few seconds here he is back up my bunghole.
So I reached in my pocket grabbed one of them shiney little orbs of revenge and <flick>
I immediately saw the dude back off in a hurry.
He then moved over three lanes and continued to drop out of sight in my mirror.
I had a huge ear to ear grin on my face under my helmet.
At least until I realized what I had done and what the possible consequences could have been.
I could have made the A-Hole wreck his car hurting him and anyone around him. (Not cool)
Or
He could have gotten mad and road raged my butt right off the road. (Also not cool)
So yes, I admit it felt damn good when I did it, and luckily it produced the desired results.
But in retrospect I don't think I'll be doing that again.
Maybe the A-Hole will think like mindedly...(I Doubt it tho)