Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Epic rip off! AKA Double A

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Epic rip off! AKA Double A

Ok...I am not sure what section to post this...maybe moderator can change...One of my fellow NB riders forum members was ripped off big time and I want you guys and girls to know...I want to make it impossible for Aaron aka "Double A" to sell anything else...As you will see this thread is epic! It is now in like 6 or more forums...lol...As you will see...My buddy Joer1 attempted to buy a full set of 08 Kawi 600rr fairings and tank for Double a...Joer1's bike was YELLOW so he shipped his YELLOW tank to Arron "DOuble a" and in turn was supposed to get a mint black tank and a full set of mint black fairings for 1200$ or so....Instead he got a full set of rashed up fairings and a black dented tank....Oh wait it gets worse!!! Joer1 starts a tread in the forum saying this and Double a responses by saying Joer1's tank was damaged in transit by the courier....And guess what???? DOuble A puts up a picture of a RED tank that was damaged that he got off another forum...????? This guy is so stupid he used the wrong color tank as proof!!!! anyways...You guys will laugh your *** of when you see how far this sad but true story has gone...Anyways..I hope the guy owns up and pays Joer1 back his money...and please do not buy from this guy...I hope he is not a member of our forum....!! Thanks for taking the time to read this....cheers...Andy

This is what double A started
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231095

Joer1's Thread
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231035

Double A has also posted in other forums trying to discredit Joer1 however I don't have all of the forums...I am sure the links will show up on these threads...again this is one crazy story....tks again

Old 10-15-2009, 12:07 PM

found one where Doulbe A or Arron has tried to save his *** and got called out!!!! Priceless!!!!

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=36282

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...1&postcount=14

Last edited by andymp3; 10-15-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:11 PM

Karma has teeth , dont worry

Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 PM

About 2 years back, some asshat tried to pull that to an Association member of an "un-mentioned group" here in Texas, 11 members, including the scam-ee, rode to Vermont where the scammer resided, and settled things.

Sent a clear message to scammers on the Group forum of how they deal with dirt-bag *********.

Hope this moron gets whats coming to him.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Joey_f4i
About 2 years back, some asshat tried to pull that to an Association member of an "un-mentioned group" here in Texas, 11 members, including the scam-ee, rode to Vermont where the scammer resided, and settled things.

Sent a clear message to scammers on the Group forum of how they deal with dirt-bag *********.

Hope this moron gets whats coming to him.

LOL...I am sure Joer1 wants to do the same however it would be quite a long ride to do the same.....I only hope he will get his money back and that the jerk will get what's coming to him....I still am amazed at what people will do.....