Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Entourage

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Entourage

Read the first 2 books of "True Blood" it gets pretty wild, they are only in the first few chapters of the first book
ORIGINAL: BadgerCBR

That is by far one of my favorite shows ever. I LOVE Entourage. Also, you should watch True Blood right before Entourage, because that show is also awesome

Old 10-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Banned

They can't get rid of Ari...I was actually sad at the end of the episode when Vinnie was like "I kinda wanted to ride this out and finish what we started" and Ari just had this shocked look on his face like he was grappling with the whole thing, and then they played that depressing *** song.

2nd only to Eric Cartman, Ari Gold is my favorit character on television. It would be a huge loss to the show if he were to move on to bigger and better things (though it's hard to imagine what's bigger and better than Entourage). Like I said, I just can't see it happening, especially since the preview for next week implies that he takes the job. Something will happen.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:35 PM

i otally think he's goig to have a gut check and will walk out of the meeting turning down the offer....this is torture....

on a side note, we sound like a bunch of high school girls blabbing about the hills or something.