Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

El Paso, Tx

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: El Paso, Tx

Well... anyways WELLCOME if you need any dental work call me at (915) 472-8741 QUIROGA DENTISTRY ask for Dr. Pizarro. yes "Kikepiz".

Old 02-08-2008, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

OKC doesnt get ****.. i hate that place... but i love my sooners..

texas.. well enough said.. not a fan..

travel as much as you can if you live in oklahoma.. lol
I travel a bunch with this job... so far I've only met a few people from the forum though... the ones in Atlanta (very jealous of you alls roads up there). With a little luck, maybe I'll meet some other people. Though, as the weather gets nicer, I hope to stay around OKC more, mainly because I want to ride. My overtime checks from all the travel are getting funneled into the CBR little by little. Figure, this year it'll be track days, tires (and hopefully no wrecks and fixing up broken parts), exhaust, figure something out with the tail, and more riding gear! *laughs* Already have 2 Jackets (ones for wearing on real hot days or under a normal jacket. It's basically fishnets and armor. The other is a first gear mesh jacket), 2 Helmets, a full MotoGP 1-piece suit, A* boots and 2 pairs of gloves. (Stopped wearing the short gloves that didn't cover my wrists) Hmm... *thinks* Time to start a new thread!

Old 02-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What do you do for work anyways?

Old 02-08-2008, 05:27 PM

I install Servers for a company based out of Atlanta called "Noble Systems". I worked for a company called "Amcat" in Oklahoma City, but in december we were "aquired" by Noble. So now I do this sort of "trio" job. I'm Tech support for the original Amcat product, I install for Amcat (full week-long server installation (hardware and software) + Training agents and Managers on how to use our stuff), and now my actual title is "Field Service Engineer"... which adds in the job that I go all over the country ALSO fixing broken systems for Amcat and Noble (Usually replacing everything from backplains to backup tape drives to raid controllers)

As to what Noble and Amcat do? We handle automatic Dialers. Get a call from a bill collector? Might be dialing from our system. Get a call from someone wanting to re-mortgage your house? Same thing. We do both inbound and outbound call-center set up... from 4 people to over 600. Whatever the customer needs.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Well... anyways WELLCOME if you need any dental work call me at (915) 472-8741 QUIROGA DENTISTRY ask for Dr. Pizarro. yes "Kikepiz".
I'll move there and become your patient...as long asyou have dental assistants that look like the pictures you post in the "hotty" thread. Do your regular customers know what a perv you are? [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 02-08-2008, 10:12 PM

Come thru lubbock and you might get to see a sweet *** VFR.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Retired Moderator

I'm up about an hour north in Las Cruces. We're going back (well, I'm going back, it's Hamster and Captain's first time) to the Gila Mountains tomorrow.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I'm up about an hour north in Las Cruces. We're going back (well, I'm going back, it's Hamster and Captain's first time) to the Gila Mountains tomorrow.
I went camping there once, 10 days out in the Gila. Beautiful out there.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Old 02-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had dinner in Elpaso on my cross country road trip (on the bike). I got there right around dusk, so I didn't get to see much. I was surprised at the size of the city. I always imagined it as a small Texas town...boy was I wrong.

Quick Reply: El Paso, Tx