CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   dummy on a katana lol (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/dummy-katana-lol-97137/)

KdubyaH 07-14-2009 06:27 AM

dummy on a katana lol

This kid rides past my house nearly every day. I need to catch him on video. Hes always wearing shorts and a tshirt that are way too small for him. He is going extremely slow with a line of cars behind him. Just yesterday when he drove past he had both hands off of the bars just coasting down the hill and around the turn. lol wtf? The later when he came up the hill he was texting on his phone! Ill try to capture this dousche bag on camera and post the video up for you guys

user 3037347 07-14-2009 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by KdubyaH (Post 809605)
This kid rides past my house nearly every day. I need to catch him on video. Hes always wearing shorts and a tshirt that are way too small for him. He is going extremely slow with a line of cars behind him. Just yesterday when he drove past he had both hands off of the bars just coasting down the hill and around the turn. lol wtf? The later when he came up the hill he was texting on his phone! Ill try to capture this dousche bag on camera and post the video up for you guys

Maybe he's like the crazy dude from Reno 911 that's on roller skates.

K7inne09 07-14-2009 04:55 PM

hahaha what part of cincy i wanna see this guy!!...

jpanside@gmail.com 07-14-2009 09:33 PM

lol its always a suzuki

KdubyaH 07-15-2009 08:12 PM

bridgetown road near cleves

KdubyaH 07-15-2009 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 61758

33andathird 07-15-2009 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by KdubyaH (Post 810478)

ahhhhh hahahaha! nice.

my brother taken to calling every guy he sees riding in shorts/sandals/no gear bull**** "johnny douchebag".

"hey, johnny d! what's up!!"
"i'm not johnny".
"yeah, you are."
"no man, i'm not"
"no, i'm pretty sure you are".

real hard to keep a straight face during that exchange.

cincyrider 07-16-2009 08:07 PM

Wow, that's really close to where I live. It does seem that Suzuki attracts the douchebag population. Hayabusa riders are my favorite of all.

I saw a chick on a pink scooter in Clifton talking on a cellphone a week ago. She was wearing a half helmet at least but was in a tank top, capri pants, and sandals. You really just want to slap some sense into people sometimes. I hope you get some pictures of the guy.

johnnyx 07-16-2009 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by nafstap (Post 809611)
Maybe he's like the crazy dude from Reno 911 that's on roller skates.

AAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::i con_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::ico n_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_ laugh:

That is TOTALLY in character!!! I ****ing LOVE THAT GUY!!!

Hangfire 07-17-2009 01:12 AM

Dunno if anyone else watches alot of standup comedians, but that guys got a pretty funny standup routine too. Bad cheetah!!