Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

dumbass ****

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default dumbass ****

in honor of our friend from PINKS trashing that bike on tv, id like to post about a few morons i know, because i know all guys have that 1 friend that we can reffer to as the "1 upper" you name it hes done it heres just one story

kid wants to lower his mustang, he goes out and buys 4 seperate sets of spring compressors, which are used ONLY to REMOVE the spring, or put it back in, he puts them on and compresses each spring, then leaves it like that, eventually it severed his brake cable.

same kid, wants to make his mustang 5.0 fast, he goes out and buys every bolt on known to man, and even some internals, anyway hes tryin to put his underdrive pulleys on, and i think he had them backwards, so he says "EUREKA!" goes into his shop, i look at my other friend like, "oh god whats he doin". we go into the shop and this idiot has the pulley underneath a damn drill, drilling a hole into the inside wall of the pulley to make a groove to make clearance for the bolthead. i say "you stupid **** thats a precision crafted part, you cant do that" he reminds me of his expertise in mechanics, he was a master mechanic at 9 years old if i remember correctly (he works on wheelchairs), he puts the pulley on, i remember he had so many car parts spread everywhere and he picked up a bushing and was like "man what the hell is this" anyway he went thru 4 or 5 belts that month...

if enough people post **** ill post some more things from these retards here in NC

Old 03-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dumbass ****

a kid did the same thing with the spring compressors on a different forum i belong to for integras[:@]

Old 03-08-2007, 09:48 PM

I love clowns like that, if you break yourhand they broke their arm.
WhenI bought my 03 6RR I got a pretty good dealI think anyway, from a dealer, 2 years old, 240 miles, three years left on fact extend warr, came with fact Pilot Sports and they sold me a set of powers to be later installed for $6,5K out the door. I've bought a few bikes from there.
At a cruise night around the way I was telling a fewof my boys about the bike whena friend of a friend of a friend says he bought his 05 R1 (brand new at the time)with a Fulmer (oh wow) some chessy mesh jacket, some riding gloves I've never heard of and a matching colored Micron for like $8somethingK out the door.It's not who ya know but who ya blowbut who am I to tell someonetheir a liar.

Old 03-08-2007, 10:27 PM

i forgot to mention that this kid hopped on a "busaa" and showed it who its daddy was walkin it down his street at 80mph, age 15, he can also drag knee, funny tho, hes never owned a bike or really had open access to ride more than a half hour at the time

Old 03-08-2007, 10:32 PM

I have a computer!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:45 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: TheX

I have a computer!
I have 4 computers!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

ORIGINAL: TheX

I have a computer!
I have 4 computers!
I have 6 computers!

Old 03-08-2007, 11:42 PM

I've known a few in my time. Most of these morons in question come from the hunting /shooting crowd. I do a ton of hunting and shooting/matches, so on. I always love when some guy shows up for deer season with his .416 rigby or 700 RUM for whitetail. Me with a .270 or maybe a 30-06. They ask me why I carry this pop-gun! I hear the same stories..."man, I damn near leveled these here crosshairs over that bucks back at durn near 800 yards and touched one off, dropped him clean I tell ya" I'm thinking, if you can't get closer than 800 yards, your not much of a hunter. So we procede to the firing line, and these chuckleheads cant hit paper at 100. I don't know too many folks that can shoot with any consistant results past 400, so when I start hearing the 5, 6, 7, 8 hundred yard stories, it's just cheap entertainment. As for cars and such, I've had a few buddies that have decked out some cars, one in particular had a 05 vette, put a supercharger on it, better heads, injectors and a nice clutch, and every other do-dad, but cried about the additional cost of putting a locker in it with some better gears like 4.11's, that and slingin drive-shafts, he wouldn't put in some nice dana spicers, he had spent all his money on everything else when he shoulda just dropped in good gears, a posi and a good suspension. Or the neighbor who knew everything, beefed up his car something crazy, but left the old *** drum brakes and lap-belts in.This same guy got goin pretty good down a strip and before he knew it, had run out of road and ended up running to the end and into a tree-line, unable to stop. Who knows. Thier money not mine, spend it how you want.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:12 AM

oh oh i got another shock, im tellin ya man i can go all day with this kid

"so there we were driving, i see a deer, hop out of the car and pull out my 30 06, and drop him from 180 yards, at night or 400 yards i cant remember either way the place hes talking about has NO LIGHT you couldnt even SEE a deer there at night unless you had a ****in spotlight

Old 03-09-2007, 12:57 AM

Being a new guy on the forum I don't carry much weight in my posts but this **** i got....

I went to wyotech in Blairsville Pa for automotive technology and if you want to talk about a bunch of GDMFin bullsh*tters u need to go to wyotech, every last kid with there parents money thinking they are the fastest thing out there, one kid told us he had a 9 second camaro @200mph spinnin the tires the entire track and the reason it was 200 is cuz the radar hit the spinning tires not the car traveling down the track. also this kid told us his parents had a 40 acre indoor junkyard, and a tornado lifted the hood of the "race car" and ripped the motor (w/o the trans) clean out of the car and thats why it never made it ways out to pittsburgh raceway park (local track and drinking venue for me) this tornado happened while the car was inside the large indoor junkyard. I could go on for hours and therewere more kids like him there too. moral of the story believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
-Max

and i have 10.333 computers

Quick Reply: dumbass ****