Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Duane "The Dog" Chapman Audio NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 11-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Default RE: Duane "The Dog" Chapman

rofflecopter.

Here's a video on CNN.com - http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

Old 11-01-2007, 01:21 PM
VP

that's a pretty good michael richards impersonation!

hahahahahaha man that guy had to be ****ed up on something to say that on record... A&E pulled his show already

Old 11-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exactly, what he said would happen, look at what happened.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:40 PM

wow....lol....he is so dumb. i cant stop laughing bout how dumb he is....really fackin dumb lol

Old 11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Default RE: Duane "The Dog" Chapman Audio NSFW

Alright so I'm white, white as could be. But that doesn't mean I'm going to go around calling people names.

And if I did, I sure as **** wouldn't say it being recorded or possible being able to be recorded. For that he is a dumbass.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Banned

What was the problem? He talks like a lot of people do. It doesn't sound like he hates or dislikes black people, but he realizes that he speaks in a way that isn't politically correct to people. Whatever the case is, he is a hard guy in a hard business with a rough mouth. I never liked his show, so who cares. I guess 50 cent and Kanye can say the word, but he can't? Double standards are double standards, when Jesse Jackson marches on Kanye Westshouse to protest the N word, then I'll care if a white guy says it. Sticks and stones.

But really, how many people never use or think without putting negative race or religious terms out there. Diversity is what makes the world go 'round. Facee it, now that Russia isn't a threat, we need to hate the Muslims or else there would be no bad guys in any movies, Right?

Old 11-01-2007, 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

when Jesse Jackson marches on Kanye Westshouse to protest the N word, then I'll care if a white guy says it.

But really, how many people never use or think without putting negative race or religious terms out there.

Hey, you want to do my paper for debate? I got to finish calcu before I can write it and you sound alot like me......come on you know you want too!!!!

Old 11-01-2007, 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

What was the problem? He talks like a lot of people do. It doesn't sound like he hates or dislikes black people, but he realizes that he speaks in a way that isn't politically correct to people. Whatever the case is, he is a hard guy in a hard business with a rough mouth. I never liked his show, so who cares. I guess 50 cent and Kanye can say the word, but he can't? Double standards are double standards, when Jesse Jackson marches on Kanye Westshouse to protest the N word, then I'll care if a white guy says it. Sticks and stones.

But really, how many people never use or think without putting negative race or religious terms out there. Diversity is what makes the world go 'round. Facee it, now that Russia isn't a threat, we need to hate the Muslims or else there would be no bad guys in any movies, Right?

i understand the point you are trying to make but, have you thought about caring that 50 Cent and Kanye still use the word????....and far as I know Jesse Jackson has been speaking out against rappers and the use of that word, as well as demeaning statements of women for years....i think we should take a look at what part we allplay in keeping derogatory statements alive

Old 11-01-2007, 05:52 PM

I agree that his language was foul and deplorable.

But (as far as I know) he was in a phone conversation with his son. Unsure how the Enquierer got a hold of it)
I think he had a reasonable expectation of privacy, and for that reason the cancellation of his show might be exessive. I still dislike the guy,but he does have a right to keep his private conversations PRIVATE.

Quick Reply: Duane "The Dog" Chapman Audio NSFW