Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Driving while upset

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Driving while upset

THANK YOU

It's done now. I made her come take all her stuff, wished her the best of luck with her life and let it rest at that. It's weird how a stranger can give solid advice, really put things into perspective. Because it's hard to think right sometimes, when emotions are involved.

I think i will do just that Whitedealershiprice, take it easy for a few days and collect myself. Thanks guys.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:48 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

THANK YOU

It's done now. I made her come take all her stuff, wished her the best of luck with her life and let it rest at that. It's weird how a stranger can give solid advice, really put things into perspective. Because it's hard to think right sometimes, when emotions are involved.

I think i will do just that Whitedealershiprice, take it easy for a few days and collect myself. Thanks guys.
Name:  thumbup.gif
Views: 13
Size:  139 Bytes

Old 06-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mmm hmmm...i feel for ya. but once u start offering everything under the sun and being a nice guy chicks lose interest brother. they want someone with ***** (no offense). im guessing you got away from the fuzz, thats always good. but never ever let some girl have such a great effect on you that youre willing to do some dumb **** and not care what the outcome is.

now go find some strange [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 06-24-2007, 11:03 PM

F##k her and glad you got off the bike we don't need any more dead rides! And there a girl just right for you just keep looking you sound like a decent guy you'll find her!

Old 06-24-2007, 11:31 PM

Sorry to hear about that, but sounds like you did the right thing. I may be a bit younger than most of you, but I know how crappy that stuff can be. I had a similar drunken end to my last relationship. It was all bad and nothing really seemed to go right. I spent a week or two being pissed off and sad, but eventually got over it. Definitely good advice to not ride while in that state.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:24 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

Oh man, too funny JZ!

Fuze, I'm not going to get too deep on this post -- just glad you came to your senses after your ride. Keep your chin up, there's 6 billion people on this planet, so you've got about 3 billion other women to check out.

Old 06-25-2007, 03:27 AM

Mourning/being **** over a girl is the worst thing to do. Also sounds like she doesn't want to be a mother. Guess what. When you have kids you dont go and get **** drunk. Thats part of the having kids. NO FUN!! God it irritates the hell ouf of me when people with kids **** and moan about never being able to do "fun" stuff. Well, dont have kids when you're in your 20's. Durrrrrrr. Enjoy life and when you finally slow down, then have kids.

Ok that may have gotten kinda off topic but it kinda goes with it.

Old 06-25-2007, 03:44 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

mmm hmmm...i feel for ya. but once u start offering everything under the sun and being a nice guy chicks lose interest brother. they want someone with ***** (no offense). im guessing you got away from the fuzz, thats always good. but never ever let some girl have such a great effect on you that youre willing to do some dumb **** and not care what the outcome is.

JZ hit the nail on the head with that one. Not to insult you, but there is absolutely no reason why you should be carting her *** around while she gets drunk, that is what her girlfriends are for. You should have been at the strip club with your boys. Glad to hear you're safe though.

Old 06-25-2007, 06:26 AM

I may sound like a ***** but I don't offer or go out of my way for my wife..... never have...its simple she loves me for who I am. I don't candy coat anything I don't beg I don't have to say I'm sorry.... we don't argue because we have nothing to argue about. she is the only woman I have ever been myself around and didn't go all out for..... and she is the only woman I didn't stress about and get jealous over..... get the point... it takes a while but when you can find a woman that you can just be yourself around and never wonder or worry... it just falls together. sorry bro hope you get over her and find the right one someday.

and to quote Bill Murray "dont drive angry" Ground hog day....

Old 06-25-2007, 09:33 AM

Sorry to hear what happened man. ****ty deal. I've never been there, but I bet it's really tough if you get attached to the kids.

She made her nest, now she'll have to sleep in it. No sense in risking your own life by riding aggressively over her, but you've already come to that conclusion and I'm glad. If that's the way she's going to be, you've definitely made the smart choice by moving on. Her loss and her kids' loss becuase of her (they may get mad at her for it too if they were attached to you). Send the kids a card on a holiday or something sometime.

Sounds to me like you're handling it very well and maturely. You'll find someone else, you're a guy who rides a motorcycle!

BTW, I saw a very large group of sport bikes riding on 33 headed west on the east side of 29.I thought I saw someone with gear similar to what you have in your Av (that's you isn't it?). You wouldn't have happened to be in the group would you? There were so many bikes I don't remember which one I saw the gear on.

Quick Reply: Driving while upset