Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drinking Vodka

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007 | 12:26 AM
Default RE: Drinking Vodka

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

Ya that's it Grove City Ohio. Six bus loads of women from the insurance company she works for go every year. I look forward to this weekend probably more than she does, I don't even care how much money she spends. Like Fish said, an empty house can be so enjoyable.
Well holy ****...small world huh. I mean, you guys live in Canada and out of all places in the States, "she" chose Grove City, lol. They probally went to Easton, Polaris and so on.

Anyways, I had this whole weekend to myself as well. It does feel good having "alone time". I love my GF to death but I tell ya', when she came home, she wouldn't STFU! That's the problem. When they get home they won't shut up.

A drink does sound good right now. I'm off for the Winter, no more lessons, no more tournaments, nothing...I think that I'm goint totreat myself to a drink of Macallan 30 right now.

Old 11-12-2007 | 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: 05RR

Anyways, I had this whole weekend to myself as well. It does feel good having "alone time". I love my GF to death but I tell ya', when she came home, she wouldn't STFU! That's the problem. When they get home they won't shut up.
Hahaha. I know all about that.

Old 11-12-2007 | 09:25 AM

I never drink and ride, so in the winter time i turn back into the drunkI really am, I like grey goose on the rocks with a slash of lime juice, 2-3 of those and ready for bed

Old 11-12-2007 | 09:34 AM

I have never been to big of a fan of vodka, if I am drinking hard liquer at all its usually rum or wiskey, and tequilla if its in a margiretta. but most of the time I just drink beer.

Old 11-12-2007 | 12:19 PM

Ya that's it Grove City Ohio. Six bus loads of women from the insurance company she works for go every year. I look forward to this weekend probably more than she does, I don't even care how much money she spends. Like Fish said, an empty house can be so enjoyable.
Well holy ****...small world huh. I mean, you guys live in Canada and out of all places in the States, "she" chose Grove City, lol. They probally went to Easton, Polaris and so on.

A drink does sound good right now. I'm off for the Winter, no more lessons, no more tournaments, nothing...I think that I'm goint totreat myself to a drink of Macallan 30 right now.

Grove City is in PA. I agree Eastin mall is kick ***. Me and a buddy rode there about a month and a half ago from up here by Kent States U. That was a long ride, but fun.

I like beer myself, but Vodka and crystal light is good.

Old 11-12-2007 | 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Grove City is in PA. I agree Eastin mall is kick ***. Me and a buddy rode there about a month and a half ago from up here by Kent States U. That was a long ride, but fun.
There's a Grove City, OH. I live like 10 minutes or so from it. Chances are, if you guys rode up 75, 270, 70...I'm sure that you've seen exit's for it. Easton mall is pretty neat. My grandparents are really good friends with the guy who "owns" it. If you like nice things, you should go to Polaris.

Old 11-12-2007 | 03:47 PM

if im poor its smirnoff lime vodka with sierra mist or pepsi with lime.

when i have more money its definetly grey goose.

alcohol is so expensive here in maine, it sucks.

Old 11-12-2007 | 04:02 PM

Anyways, I had this whole weekend to myself as well. It does feel good having "alone time". I love my GF to death but I tell ya', when she came home, she wouldn't STFU! That's the problem. When they get home they won't shut up. A drink does sound good right now. I'm off for the Winter, no more lessons, no more tournaments, nothing...I think that I'm goint totreat myself to a drink of Macallan 30 right now.

Well, I was wrong. It was Grove City PA they went to. She clued me in today and reminded me that I don't listen very well

Old 11-12-2007 | 04:18 PM
TEN

Go with the Goose or Absolute for vodkas and you'll be just fine.

wait...lemme get this straight...Wonder Woman is going to be staying at her house and you are going to be drinking Vodka and getting lit at your house??? hmmm. What did you say her address was? haha

hey guys...get this. I tried some Patron PLATINUM this weekend. At $35 a shot or $200 at bottle, you don't really want to drink too much, but I'll tell you something....this was probably some of the best alcohol I've ever drank. It was damn near amazing. You taste a slight fruity, tequilla taste...then a nice warm sensation as it melts on your tongue. None of that normal gag reflex stuff that you usually get when shooting tequilla. Definately worth the money if you get a chance to enjoy it!!!!!

Old 11-12-2007 | 04:27 PM
Retired Moderator

I LOVE me a shot of chilled Patron! Tequilla either brings out the "I love you guy" in me, or the angry Mexican (the one that starts a fight with the whole family at his daughter's christening)...

Quick Reply: Drinking Vodka