Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Drinking

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahha you guys are freaking funny and nice

I would drink if I was killing the mood, but I never had to cuz I am crazier than drunks when I am sober!

thanks bros and sis' love ya all

and btw johnny, if I ever do drink I will heed your words: I will drink for the experience and taste not to get drunk

Old 07-06-2009, 01:30 PM

Yeah man My best friend doesnt drink at all anymore and he used to get pretty wreckless but he doesnt make a big deal about it and still comes out to bull**** with us so its not a problem at all.. He also makes a few bucks being our dd so its all working out for him

Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by johnnyx
Elfling, we're talking about "Designated Drivers," not "Dungeons and Dragons." Sorry to get you excited.

I've seen some BAD things happen during drunken D&D games.

Bad or..good?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Elfling
Bad or..good?

I believe you mean "In-Game, or IRL?"

Old 07-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So my question is: whenever you guys offer someone a beer and they don't take it, what do you think about that person?
I think... they don't want to drink. Nothing more or less. If anybody ever looks at you like there's something wrong with you for not drinking.... they're an idiot.
Well, wait... my one buddy is a beer snob, so if he turns down one of my Old German's or something...then he'll get a few choice words from me.

I go to bars sometimes and have a coke, just to talk to friends. Sometimes people screw with me for not drinking, too. It's always the people who never grew up, though.

Drink or not... it's a personal choice. Nobody should have chit to say about it. It's none of their business why or why not. Most mature adults won't care one way or the other, though..

Old 07-06-2009, 08:34 PM

just make sure that if you ever do drink you dont become the idiot drunk, in my group of friends there is one guy who it really becomes a hassle to drink with. He always insists on drinking and when he does he gets so **** faced he passes out and throws up. it becomes a nuisance to be around him and is extremely annoying. also if you do start make sure to start slowly maybe only 3 a night and work your way up. dont be like some people and keep drinking until you puke

Old 07-07-2009, 05:56 PM

Someone said it but the bike is a good excuse to not drink! But if that is not an option unless you hang with a really hardnosed group who outcasts you for it... might I recommend finding a new group of friends? I never drank really in highschool when it was the "cool" thing to do no one bothered me for it... got to college and it changed a bit but hey its not for everyone I have offered a lot of people a drink and they said no thanks doesn't bother me a bit ...Moral of the story is if drinking isnt for you dont do it! Theres nothing wrong with being your own person with your own values...Why do you think all of us ride?

Old 07-07-2009, 08:26 PM

jonny, I thought I was the only one left that knew what it ment to be straightedge punk.
It was nice, the clubs I went to had a large straightedge crowd and there were also alot of SHARPs. Most people forget about the groups that fight to keep things the way they were intended.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 PM

Oh and a NHTSA stat for drinking and motorcycles, over 75% of motorcycles accidents involve the rider having at least one drink.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:45 PM

I think you should live your life and let them live thiers.As you grow older you will realise that real friends will accept you for what you are.

Quick Reply: Drinking