Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Don't read this if you love police...

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't read this if you love police...

Cop bashing ahead!!!.......... Just to warn you

I bought a car in November for $200, a car is needed in WI for winter I guess. It took until I think February to get the plates because the DMV was so far behind. I hadn't been pulled over from November 1 - March 17!!!! From March 17 - March 21 I got pulled over 4 times! lol That's not what I'm complaining about. The first time I got pulled over I was given a 10day compliance order.

On Monday it was kind of nice so I put the plate on my car and headed over to grandmas house as I always do for dinner on Mondays. On the way there I spotted a police officer sitting in the parking lot of a bank. I pulled in there and pulled up by him got out and politely asked him to sign off on my ticket saying the plates are on the car so I can mail it in. He looked at me like he was all pissed off he had to do something and said "You want me to do what now?!" I held out the ticket and other paper I got with it and I said "I got a 10 day order to get plates on my car I put it on and I need it signed...." and he just grabbed it right out of my hand all pissy like so I finished "signed by a police officer so I can mail it in." He gets all huffy sighs gets out of his car slams the door walks to the back of my car looks at it then smiles and walks to the front of the car and starts laughing. He says "Nope, I'm not signing anything" I asked him why not and he replied, "well in the state of Wisconsin you NEED to have a front license plate, if you come here and look you don't have one."

I said "ok I see tons of vehicles driving around without a plate on the front of their car and I've never heard that law." He looks at me and says with a smartass tone "ok yea I'll be sure to pull them all over just for you will that make you feel better?" Tosses the ticket at me and gets back in his car.

F U PIGS!

Want respect? Give respect. No wonder the world hates you.

Mike

Old 04-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Don't read this if you love police...

So, did you get two plates or one?

Old 04-02-2008, 08:28 AM

he was probably getting ready to goget his doughnut.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:32 AM

Wow, I would have taken his badge number and called the precinct he works for. Had a nice little chat with the Lt. in charge. Bum wrap homie.

So whats the word now? Have you gotten it signed?

Old 04-02-2008, 08:36 AM
RCR

Thats funny, The send you two plates and you only put on one and try to get it signed off.

Sucks the officer had a bad attitude.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:53 AM

Should of had that front plate on man. If you want to go without that's fine, but you should have known he wasn't going to sign until he saw it on. You can always take it off after they sign it. It's too bad that guy had to have an attitude about it.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:11 AM

Sorry you got the attitude but over here in MN we have to have the front plate as well. Should have seen how angry they got at me for my swedish plate I had made and threw on my Saab. I thought it looked bad a$$ and once one of the officers even said that he thought it looked pretty creative. Even with having my own licencse plate number with my tab in the lower right corner they still gave me the compliance order or fine .

Old 04-02-2008, 11:52 AM

So why did you think they sent you two plates .....just curious?
In case you lost one?
Dont hate the cop on this one..a law is a law and for all those other cars without front plates..they arent just pulling up to a cop in a parking lot looking to be vindicated...im quite sure you came off the wrong way by handing him something to sign when he wasnt the one who wrote the ticket...so even tho im not a cop ..i take the officer side on this one...and by saying F U Pigs only makes you look in so many words....Stupid...
Flame all you want but im sure there are a few select other with a little bit more deductive reasoning here that wil say the excat same thing....

Old 04-02-2008, 12:24 PM

Not all cops are ******, I happen to be friends with some cops and they are cool guys man.

Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch, and with an attitude like that towards them you'll have nothing but trouble in the future. You never know, he could have found out his wife was cheating on him or just got divorced or something.

Such is life. Get used to it and learn to let it roll off your back and you'll be better off in the long run.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:26 PM

What do you expect man? you made him get off his *** and do something LOL! Ohio is a two plate state,but I only run the rear plate since the vehicles look better without the front plate.I have only got pulled over once of it in like 7 or more years and just got a warning.

Quick Reply: Don't read this if you love police...