Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you know what accountability is?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007 | 03:43 PM
Default RE: Do you know what accountability is?

diz that comment on the cops and 1 bad apple was good. i said this in another thread but i think basically were young, and guys like tahoe, x, abad, are older, 10x more grown up, have been where we are, and have just grown up and out of all the dumb **** we pull. well grow out of it dont worry. but **** i dont even ride street anymore, its hard to do it with only 1 footpeg lol

Old 05-21-2007 | 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco
incorrect. people think we are ******** b/c of people who ride irresponislbly, run from the cops, pull 70mph wheelies on the interstate, and say FU all to boot!
maybe where u live...but where i live people just drop their jaw when u tell them that u ride a bike. not cause u ride stupid, its because u end up bein bug on the windshield. It pretty much happens daily around here...squids and experienced riders alike. They think that im a retard for even considering riding a motorcycle. I could ride a harley that dont go over 80, w/ full gear on and still be considered stupid for just riding a motorcycle. It aint the whole running from the cops bs, 70 mph wheelies on the interstate, or splittin lanes at 90mph...its the fact that u get killed in an accident if ur on a bike a hell of alot easier than u would in a car. Thats what its about. People dont even think bout that other ****e till i tell em i ride a sportbike, which usually doesnt come for a couple minutes cause i have to hear them give me that same speach that i heard a couple million times before about crackin my head open and bein a bug on a windshield. Thats why people think that we are ********...because we do something that can very easily get us killed and yet we still do it as much as possible...we ride.

Old 05-21-2007 | 04:50 PM

oh and hales...ima say it like bullo on stuntlife

HOLLA BLOX NOT LOTS . J/k, hell, from what u been talkin bout u learned a hell of a lot more than me. I just like to pull a wheelie every once and a while, maybe do a burnout or even one of them nice big ole' donkey kickin stoppies lol. One day when my bike has had enough miles on her then i will probably stunt her out entirely, till then im still gonna look for a lil 600 to mess round on.

Old 05-21-2007 | 05:23 PM

i see what you are saying, but it still doesnt make sense that if i take risks that others deem unnecessary, that makes me an *******, crazy....maybe, but not an *******. there is something that makes these people think of *******, and not just plain ol crazy. evil knievelwas crazy, and he surely took unnecessary risks, but people didnt call him an ******* for it. whether you know the reason or not, there is a reason they think bikers there are ********. where abouts do you live?

Old 05-21-2007 | 05:45 PM

clearwater, fl...just west of tampa. oh, and from what i here evel kneivel is an ******* lol...not from what he has done, but he is just an *******.

Old 05-21-2007 | 05:49 PM

damn...now you youngins call mez OLD...
oldskool FTW...

yes i remember the days of recklessness...but only the lucky ones live to tell about them...therest who didn't listen didn't make it. hope in the future, you guys are the ones making the stink about riding responsibly.

Old 05-21-2007 | 05:55 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

clearwater, fl...just west of tampa. oh, and from what i here evel kneivel is an ******* lol...not from what he has done, but he is just an *******.
his personality was not in question, i cant say whether he was or not, nor does it apply. i meant based off his actions (performing stunts)how can he be judged as one.

Old 05-21-2007 | 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

his personality was not in question, i cant say whether he was or not, nor does it apply. i meant based off his actions (performing stunts)how can he be judged as one.
me calling him an ******* for his personality is a joke. i said that he isnt an ******* from what he has done...stunts. People around here call us idiots for riding...whether stunting or not. But from your statement about the difference between an ******* and idiot are, i just asumed they meant to call us ******** since we ride knowin that we can get hurt regardless of what we do. Hence, they think that we are ******** by your definition, though they might just use a different word to describe us as such.

Old 05-21-2007 | 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC
you guys are the ones making the stink about riding responsibly.
if im ever in cali ill come by and make a stink in the overflow of your toilet

Old 05-21-2007 | 07:19 PM

wth is the overflow of a toilet? there is no overflow...overflow = the rest of the bathroom here...

you mean the water tank...aka upper decker...good for at least 3 flushes? muahahhaha