Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you guys remember EPNF4i?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you guys remember EPNF4i?

I sent him an email because he bought the R6 and has never been back. Anyway, he sent me an email back and I figured I would share. He was a really good guy. I willpost uphis pictures from Deals Gap if there is enough interest.

Voodoo!! You old dog!!! How are you? It's great to hear from you. Sorry for the late reply, cheryl and I where away on holidays. Are you still the quintessential diplomat over at the cbr forum? Breaking up petty fights and making newbies feel welcome? I spend my time over at the R6 forum under the name "Eddy"s R6". Of coures there's several good people over there, but as yet none have felt like an old friend. Did you get back to Laguna? My good buddy Chris and I made it down to Indy in September and had an absolute blast. Chris is big in the auto industy so he has plenty of American friends, one of whom is uber rich so Saturday we watched qualifying from a suite and were given an all access padock pass. Back in June we where a week at Deal's Gap. I kept an eye open for Thirdgen. I try to attatch a couple of pics of the two events.[/align]Riding is pretty much over for the season here but I got a lot of Km's on the new bike and I love it! Chris and I took the Fast Riding Course ( our answer to the Freddie Spencer school) back in May. There is a track (Toronto Motor Sports Park) only an hour away and we have been going quite regularly, I think I got around 8 track days in.[/align]Anyway I've rambled long enough. I hope you and your's are well and things are all good. I'm still a techno spaz so if pics don't work I will be posting them on the R6 forum tonight or tomorrow.[/align]Great to hear from you, talk to you soon.[/align]Ted aka EPNF4i, aka Eddy's R6[/align][/align]

Old 11-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Default RE: Do you guys remember EPNF4i?

wondering where that dude went. Thanks for sharing doovoo...

Old 11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing on the update.

You talking about the pics he posted before he left?

https://cbrforum.com/m_462205/tm.htm

Edit: just noticed you said deals gap, so must be different pix.

Old 11-10-2008, 09:18 PM

A good guy. Happy to see he's ok, he just moved on.