Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you believe in UFO's

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Do you believe in UFO's

Do you think there is intelligent life out there? [sm=alien.gif]

More info here:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/ufo-pho...00010000000001

More photos here:
http://www.paranormalfiles.co.uk/rajman1977_photos.htm

Old 03-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you believe in UFO's

Disclaimer.. my post has nothing to do with the links that Kodiak provided.. i havent even looked at them yet.

YES.. absolutely.. i think its extremely selfish to think that there is no chance of life in outerspace.. there is soooo much out there i feel there has to be aliens of some sort..

what if there is an intergalactic law that they cant mess with earth, or share thier technology because out bodies are not evolved or suited for the type of technology they use?

interesting to think about..

Old 03-30-2008, 09:14 PM

I think thier is other life forms outh thier. the universe is SO HUGE and if it can happen here i can happen somewhere else but ufos here i think are fake and that aliens live so far away that it is physically impossible for any live form to get here i meen we are talking about billions and bilions of light years away so i think no way that any other life for could ever make it here. unless space staion going through space and after billions of years MAYBE some aliens make it here but doubt it. But yes their has to be other life out there and we are ignorant to think we are it. theere are tons of galaxys like ours and thier has to be somthing similar to earth out there.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:15 PM

I believe that there has to be life out there. Kinda silly to think otherwise. We only know about maybe 1/1000000th of the universe. It's got to be out there. If Earth happened here, something similar happened somewhere else as well.

I don't know about many pictures, though. With all the hoaxes, I don't trust them that often if ever. Kinda like how I don't trust my government to ever tell me the truth about their existance.

I don't put it past other species to be beyond our current technical abilities in space travel, either.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
VP

I totally believe we are one species of many species that exist iin this universe.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:08 PM
RCR

I personally have no proof or have had a sighting. Im with six on the hoaxes about pics so its hard to believe they could be real (pics). I also have no proof of a all mighty being (God,Jesus and such). So seeing is believing for me and I aint seen **** yet.

With space being infinite the odds are better for other life forms though.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Retired Moderator

I believe that there is life elsewhere in the universe somewhere. It's been said, the universe is SO incredibly vast that our brains have an extremely difficult time computing the vastness. Do I believe that they are more advanced and abduct us for experiments? No. But I'm willing to bet there are several other "earths" out there that at this very moment are thinking the same thing as we are.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:27 PM

I believe in UFO's because there is so much uncharted area in space we haven't seen yet and how can we be the only life in existence. Hell we don't even know much about the animal life in the ocean just a few miles below us. Think about it the ocean depth is only as far as some of us drive to work. I love the topic of UFO's. The UFO and alien discussion go hand and hand but I think the older photos were cooler because they seemed so hard to forge and video. We have photoshop nowadays and any geek with a $300 computer and a little practice can make a picture look real in minutes. Man this has got me pumped up I love this what if talk.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:37 PM

i also think there is life out there somewhere. there so many galaxies with a huge number of stars and planets around them. there has to be life somewhere else.. i no longer wounder if there is people or things out there but wether or not they have motorcycles lol if they do i hope it looks like a honda.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:38 PM

I've been a big fan of Sci-Fi since I was an ankle biter, & its something I have pondered on many a time. I believe that many scientist know agree that life started on Earth probably through some slimy goop from a meteor falling into the primordial soup at the beginings of our planet. Even taking into account that the conditions for life to emerge, such as water, oxygen, the correct distance from a Sun etc, still means that the odds for the same or similiar conditions to exist somewhere else are incredibly high. As humans going about our daily lives, there are many things that we take for granted as factual, without real proof to the contrary, (Masturbating sends you blind, Sticking your tongue into an electrical socket may kill you, To much beer does not enhance sexual performance & Jessica Simpson doesn't have pimples because she uses Proactive), So why not life on another planet
I think there is something "Out There"
"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio than you have ever dreamed of in your philosophy. (Hamlet).